2023 Strains/Pots - What you going with???

GuerillaOG

So last year i had 3 plots and two of them got pinched,. this year was thinking of going with 12 locations 1 plant per location, with one large bucket per location for water. 
STRAINS;
4 x Cheese from Tiger Fish Organics
3 x Desert Skunk from Khalifa genetics 
3 x Money Bush from Heavyweight seeds

2 x Purple Haze from Unknown. 
POTS: 
Was gonna use some BioBiz All mix with worm castings, epsom salts, chicken pellets, blood fish and bone, GK complete fertilizer + water crystals., and then come flower, top dress with palm tree ash, and water in some biobizz bloom. Is that enough? 
Was also thinking of preparing these 12 fabric pots at home then on the day of transplanting seedlings from small pots, just taking fabric pot to site and burying them in the ground one at a time, will that work? 

• Like 4

I done six plants my first season in fabric pots just buried the lower half of the pot ended up over 9ft tall.

• Like 3

RGS,and a few from Denmark and Canada.Fish,blood and bone then multipurpose chem nutrients thrown in the bottom of each hole then potash when they start to show nothing fancy does the trick though.peace Goohfy.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Goohfy said:

..then multipurpose chem nutrients thrown in the bottom of each hole..

Hey dude, what is this Multipurpouse chem nutrients? got an image please? Thanks 

10 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

Hey dude, what is this Multipurpouse chem nutrients? got an image please? Thanks 

I use Vitax Q4 but there’s loads of different ones out there.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

Just planted four auto seeds RGS Auto Ammo and Urban Legend Gorilla Cookies two of each this is as early as I ever started seeds hoping they will finish around mid July 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This year I'll be trying:

Fuckwarp

Fuckwarp Ultra Freebies

Critical Sour

Fast Lemon Cake

Dosidos #1

Sweet Mandarine Zkittlez.

Good Luck All. :yinyang:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

This will be my first year at growing outside. I got 2 grow sites & started the sites at beginning of march. Site 1 I have dug holes & taken soil to fill the holes. Site 2 I've ammended the soil in holes. Latitude 51.

I've gone with real gorrila seeds, g13 labs & labuenahierbaseeds. 

Real gorilla seeds :

Exo gold

Kushty BX1

Fast zkittles 

Auto amnesia 

G13 labs: pineapple express #2 

Labuenahierbaseeds:

Strawberry gold regular seeds

Edited by 130RMORGA03
  • Like 1

Don't do pots dig holes and add your soil. The pots will dry out, no way youl be able to water 12 locations 

And put some real gorillas out 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2023 at 11:05 PM, Madmacca said:

Don't do pots dig holes and add your soil. The pots will dry out, no way youl be able to water 12 locations 

Depends on the soil and drainage mate, if it's heavy clay the holes fill with water, the compost goes sour the roots drown and your plants are fucked

Edited by Punk#1
  • Like 1

On 24/04/2023 at 10:05 PM, Madmacca said:

Thanks for the advice mate, i think you are right, as watering is a nightmare and soil on site is good. 

PS: I just popped 2 Auto Mazars and 1 Affiedaze from RGS. You tempted me, Cheers! 

• Like 1