Help.

Kristoff

New to uk indoor growing. Am I right in thinking I can have slightly higher rh% as long as temps are down,been struggling to keep rh below 60% lights on 22*c... Autos seem fine but photos in veg a bit droopy now n again.... 

A R/H of 60% and 22oC are not bad ball park figures. What is your grow-room size & what lamp are you using. I aim for 50-70% R/H and a temp of 25oC. Maybe a cheap tube heater may be a cost effective way of raising the temperature.

• Like 1
Just now, Lux_Interior said:

A R/H of 60% and 22oC are not bad ball park figures. What is your grow-room size & what lamp are you using. I aim for 50-70% R/H and a temp of 25oC. Maybe a cheap tube heater may be a cost effective way of raising the temperature.

Iv got a 3x3ft x5ft tent with a 300w hps and 2xled sidelights about 150w each, 1x 6inch fan, 1x6inch extraction, think temps will rise as weather gets better, just looking to get rh down further.... 

OK. You certainly have enough light. A R/H of 60% wouldn't unduly worry me.

Perhaps there are other issues causing droopy plants. Are the plants over watered maybe. Is this a hydro/compost/coco grow?

• Like 1
Just now, Lux_Interior said:

OK. You certainly have enough light. A R/H of 60% wouldn't unduly worry me.

Perhaps there are other issues causing droopy plants. Are the plants over watered maybe. Is this a hydro/compost/coco grow?

Compost, happy frog, ocean forest mix with eco thrive and organic nutes,possibly I need to invest In a better exhaust fan I think.. Lol.. 

• Like 1
Just now, Shumroom said:

Do you have a speed controller for your extraction fan?

Atb

:yinyang:

No its just a cheapo, its only on or off, but do have it on a timer, think I need to invest in better exhaust fan.... 

• Like 1

I run a 5" RVK in a 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent. I think it churns out 250 3m/hr ...ish. Unless its the height of summer (BBQ day) it seems to cope OK. If I bought a new extractor I'd opt for a 6".