Hole In The Clouds Seedstockers Diary 23

Hole in the clouds

large.677EE17F-8576-42FA-AD54-E30323FAC259.pngHi guys I meant to start this diary as soon as I received these but I’ve been laid up in bed with man flu so thank you @Seedstockers-Mark for supplying these I really appreciate it. Top man! 
So I’ve been out of the game for over a decade no involvement in cannabis at all started back up and did my first gorilla grow last year all rushed and late but managed to pull off decent result. This year I’m a lot more planned I started preparing early could do with a couple more spots but it’s coming together nicely.
So Seedstockers is new to me I’d picked up on a few things mentioned here but that’s it really. Since signing up to this comp I’ve trawled the website and watched countless YouTube vids and all seems very impressive so I’m really excited to run these this year! 
I’m going to spread these out over a couple of sites to give them a fair chance and don’t want to lose them all if a site gets compromised. I’ve never tried cookies but sour diesel is my absolute favourite for the daytime. I’ve only ever grown one auto, that was last year. It didn’t turn out well but I didn’t know much about them and treated it like a photo so hopefully with a bit more knowledge I can get some success with them this year. :yinyang:

• Like 9

Best of luck with the grow and the competition :thumsup:

I’ll be following along with the fun in the sun.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

large.4B92669D-8ED1-4B78-9150-D6162FF95FD0.pngNice little south facing plot I carved out yesterday can’t see much sorry forgot to take photos of the work in progress but there’s four holes dug under all that dead grass I’ve used as mulch to cover it over. They’ve had all usual added fbb, chicken pellets, worm castings, soil conditioner, perlite, vermiculite and compost. Need to take a couple of coco blocks there. The ground seems a bit patchy two of the holes were nice soil the other two were rocky. I’ve just cleared a few branches and a few small trees have been relocated trying to keep it stealth for now. I’ll cut a couple of trees down in a few weeks open it out bit more. It’s extremely difficult to find on ground but probably quite obvious from the air hopefully less obvious once spring kicks in.  
Im going to put four cookies fast here. 

• Like 5

Set up the propagation tent yesterday all new. Tested it out all working. Need to find something to put on top of heat mats to keep them flat they not having any of it had them under a heavy box for a weeks tried rolling them opposite way they just keep rolling back up. I’ve got a floor tile I think I’ll use. I was thinking some kingspan underneath with a floor tile on top? 
I’ve got a little oil filled rad to go on left hand side but don’t think I’ll need it as gets nice and warm with light and mats. large.7571B50F-1D77-408F-8433-B3C11CA7B7EB.png

• Like 6

All the best with the upcoming adventure sir :yep:           Looks to be a great little set up and cheering from the sidelines mate :george:

• Like 2

large.6E867F3E-E076-415E-BD78-F7DFBE9BFF72.jpeglarge.FBEA82A7-C22D-4A00-84BF-DC5638E03CA4.jpeglarge.47D149B3-2665-4E41-A633-427CC1C80EA4.pngThis plot is a nightmare to find! It was only my 3rd visit and spent a good hour pushing through wet undergrowth trying to find it. Wasn’t feeling the best either, was coming down with this stomach bug so my heart wasn’t in it. 
You can see the original 4 holes I dug. I’ve added some coco to these now and dug them over again. 
I decided to expand the plot slightly as it’s so hard to get to would be a waste of time getting there for just 4 plants. This will be all Seedstockers plot. I’ve dug another hole and also made a little bed for autos. Really happy with this plot now it’s on a south facing slope and when the sun broke through for a minute really lit it up and it looked awesome. So I’ve got 5 holes for the fast cookies and a little bed for some of the sour diesel autos. Left a coco block on each to soak then covered it all over with dead grass again. :yinyang:

• Like 5

large.EA280B53-C07D-4BE7-B458-9DC71AB9A3F1.jpegAdded more compost and turned the coco blocks into the bed and center hole. 5 holes for the fast cookies and a little bed for autos. 

Edited by Hole in the clouds
  • Like 4

Dug a hole for water. I need to finish it off and add the membrane that arrived in post today :) Not sure how much it will collect now. Oh well better late than never. large.9265C6FF-C434-42B2-886D-F122FDE7E2E1.png

• Like 6

The 5 cookies fast and just the one sour diesel auto for now. Getting wet tomorrow May 1st. 

large.309A413B-1B16-4F08-97F2-7BFD741F4580.png

• Like 3

Haven’t been able to get one of the cookies fast to crack. It’s swelled up but hasn’t split. It’s in soil now and I’ve put it with the others in the tent on a heat mat, hopefully the warmth will get it going. Want to keep this plot as Seedstockers only so have ordered some bcn critical xxl fast to replace it. I will put one of these in the spare hole. The other 4 cookies fast are loving life and the sour diesel auto is above ground now also. 

• Like 4

The BCN critical fast seeds arrived to replace the one fast cookies that didn’t germinate. Just put the one in to a tub, paper towel method. It was showing root yesterday and has now gone into soil. 
I’ve got the 5 auto sour diesel wet now too. So all the seeds are in. 
The 4 fast cookies are charging along now they two weeks old. The one sour diesel auto I had here is doing ok it’s a bit slow though compared to the photoperiods it’s been two weeks since I got it wet so will plant it out this week at some point I think. 

• Like 3

The 5 sour diesel autos all cracked and went into soil yesterday albeit a bit late as work keeps getting in the way :) 

large.AA074817-716F-4B5A-B634-0D5AFA60EADA.png

• Like 4