Hardly any stretch 3 1/2 weeks into flower

Basementjaxx

Hi guys growing 4 brummie bubbler tubs and have barely noticed any stretch in flower, there has been a stretch just nothing like I'm used to. 

Was wondering if this will be an issue or if it doesn't really matter and the buds will just be closer together and dense? 

Would appreciate opinions, I'm happy with the plants in general taking up lots of feed, great roots lots of healthy leaves etc large.Compress_20230328_214337_7013.jpglarge.Compress_20230328_214043_3466.jpglarge.Compress_20230328_214041_1140.jpglarge.Compress_20230328_214040_0842.jpg

• Like 3

They all the same cut? I've had stuff that didn't stretch before but if they're all different strains/phenos then I'd think it a bit strange.

• Like 2

Those plants look very healthy. If it is only 3 1/2 wks from the 12/12 flip I wouldn't worry.

Flowering is obviously progressing. Some strains don't stretch like others.

Just rule out any light leaks and forge ahead.

IMHO.

• Like 2

The homemade soup im growing refused to stretch then over a couple of days about 3 weeks in they started shooting up. they put on a few good inch then stopped as quickly as it started. Little to no stretch is my ideal plant, says the man with plants touching the light fixture. 

• Like 3

What are they? 

What's your night/day temps?

Have you grown them previously? 

Are they from cuts or seeds? 

Thanks for the comments guys 

All the same and they are cuts 

Mimosa is the strain (never grown before)

Night temps flux depending on the weather outside from 18 to 20 

Day from 23 - 25

• Like 1

It's the way you trained them if I was to guess. 
The more you top it, the less stretch you get.

You're distributing the total stretch across small branches, so it appears to be less. 

If you had 1 main cola, it would be concentrating on that and therefore go much higher. 

I'm pretty sure someone much more experienced on here mentioned that in a thread somewhere..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Basementjaxx said:

All the same and they are cuts 

not all plants stretch

your good bro

mystic

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

f you've topped them 4 times then that's why they're staying low.  They look really healthy, just keep going