Heated proporgator

Baron von greenback

I have a heated proporgator with no controls so I was wondering if I plug it into a root it controller with probe will the controller take over the heating or will it all go to pot cheers

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

a heated proporgator with no controls s

what make is it?

I only ask as I nearly bought the 'Stanley' 1 from bilko's

& when I got it out the box to look, it too had zero controls, the blurb states it gives 'a gentle heat suitable for blah blah blah...)

so urs might not have 'em or need 'em to begin with bro

mystic

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greenfingers420uk said:

i use an inkbird with my heated propagator and it works a treat so you should be bob on.

Me too, works a treat.I have the model that controls heat and cooling but there are ones that just do heat etc. I use it with a heat mat under a unheated prop.

I have a heated propagator. I've used it with an Inkbird previously, but now I don't bother. It doesn't seem to get too hot, low 20s centigrade I think. Works a treat for germinating seeds in soil. :yep:

• Like 1

I've never even considered a controller for my heated prop and I've been using it for fucking years. Not cooked anything yet.