Maccas Monsters

Madmacca

Always wanted to do a diary and we'll it's about time , so here I am.

This will be my 3rd year guerilla grow with a year before that of auto in garden jobby .

I have one spot ,all I've needed , very open and windswept.  Went for the super soil approach of digging a hole and filling with my own rich soil, and mychorrhizal funghi on transplant.

I've done well , so far, and its only a 5 hole spot .but they have all surpassed my expectations and done my very proud.

Been a real gorilla man from the start so here goes......

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

So heading down the spot next week  , leaving it a little later this year. will be first time visiting since 11th November when the late late fast zkittles came down. 

Got my late grandads spade stashed down there and gunna dig up my 5 holes.

Gunna ammend my super soil with  worm castings, fbb, chicken manure pellets, oyster shell, a new addition of insect frass into the mix , and mychorrhizal funghi. 

Will leave for a few weeks. Trying a later plant out this year as they were just too big 8-10 ft tall .hoping for a around 6 ft mark.last year was mid April pop and mid may plant out 

When's best to plant out for this size ? 

My seed selection is :- fast zkittles, pink cherry pie, fast lemon cake , super 61 and probably revives Rene x gg3  and hope for a female although not set in stone.

Edited by Madmacca
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Madmacca said:

When's best to plant out for this size ? 

either germ now and plant late may, topping twice or thrice .

Or germ after May 14th , plant out mid june. Still could hit 7ft , 5,8' with some bending.

:yinyang:

Edited by CheechChongReturns

• 2 weeks later...

So went down to my spot last week, healthy nettle plot.spent ages trying to locate my spade, found it in the end ... luckily.

Dug up holes and ammended them, gunna try and visit very little tbh, as I know they are self sufficient.

Popped seeds today, so my selection is : 1x fast zkittles

1x super61 

1x pink cherry pie 

1x fast lemon cake 

1x brocks Joshua 

I plan on transplanting my seedlings in around 3 weeks with mychorrhizal and a slug collar. Plan is to visit every month, top and fimm, and support with canes in August. Then to check till they ready .

Il have to go down next week and de nettle the area which will be a blag but hey ho .

Really struggling to upload pics , il do my best to sort it but no pics for now 

• Like 5

Looking forward to seeing how you get on matey :yep:

Got a similar situation going on, old plot been left 2 seasons this one, ammended 2 weeks ago added neem meal aswell as insect frass, keeping visits down this year to a minimum and also the a similar selection of strains aswell :pitchfork: 

Hoping for a few of @Revive

Beans to be girls, at same time not gonna be to bothered by a boy either as hoping to do a bit more pollen chucking this year /next

Best of luck 

Stig

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Alright folks. Not been a diary so apologies for that, the not being able to upload really been a downer tbh. 

I thought my season was over before it started , as I got to my plot to give my seedlings their forever homes. I'm next to a farmer's field with a stream Inbetween, as I got there, horror. 30 yards from my plot a bank was being built by the stream. It's very close.

I was conscious of the farm land this year as last year's were huge.so had opted for a late plant out. 22nd June they went out.in two minds I decided to go for it but to adopt a very minimal visit and try and keep em low as possible.

Tbc...

Edited by Madmacca
  • Like 6

Hope you are all good @Madmacca been suffering myself this year with the old noggin :bangin: feeling more me even with everything piling up, if you ever need a vent I am here so message me anytime,

Hope girls are good my man

big love stig

• Like 2