Big Buddha blue cheese seeds any information

budda2081

Hi I'm looking to get some big Buddha blue cheese seeds from the original big Buddha site the old site.

Has anyone grow these seeds what's the quality and yeild like from this company use to have the seeds over 10 years ago the blue cheese was amazing.

Is the any other good company seeds for cheese or blue cheese that won't be crap please fill me in with as much information.

Many thanks 

There is a few that will interest you on the subbies list mate, you won’t find better seeds, especially for the money. 

• Like 2

I grew them 6 or 7 years ago and they were pure dog shit, grew like industrial hemp didn’t even flower properly.. I was fuming.. 

• Like 1

I will second Barney's Blue Cheese grew it back about 05 then again a couple years ago and just ordered another pack last week it's smell and flavor is fantastic packs a decent punch also btw I think it's called Blueberry Cheese now

• Like 1

ahh the good old blue cheese, myself and  friend have previously grown, shall we say, quite a lot of it, to put it mildly. this was a number of years ago mind you.

first up, the blue cheese you are buying from big buddha these days, well, it isnt blue cheese, its some generic skunk.

Dinafem had a half decent version of it in seed form, and Barneys used to be good, but we havnt grown thier version for a good 5-8 years now.

your best bet is to try and track down a proper clone of the pre 2010 blue cheese original, but i suspect that might be as easy as getting into Beyonces knickers

• Like 5

Grew it out years ago did 20 plants ended up with two keepers most where run of the mill plants few where shit. That was quite a few years ago now fuck knows what there like these days there’s a lot better stuff to grow out round these days for sure.

@budda2081 I can personally recommend Cheese x Blue Digiberry from the subbies. I have a pheno that is very cheesy. There are lots of others too though, just take a look at the list. You may also want to look at the accompanying picture thread ;) 

• Like 2

I wouldn’t give big Buddha any of your money, you need to find the clone, or as others said some subbies here, Smottie might be worth looking at? 

Edited by grower951
  • Like 1

On the current subbies list there's a few things I'd grab if I didn't already have a tub full of cheese/skunk crosses (all subs themselves)...

•(Cheese x blues) x noname by highgrower

•#1 x ghetto by Badbillybob

•Cheese x blue digiberry by vicfirth12

All stand a chance of throwing up something vaguely reminiscent of cheese :yep:

:yinyang:

Shame you just missed @Vicfirth12s cheese x blue digiberry. I'm yet to grow them out but I can imagine they'd be the sort of thing you're after, certainly much better than Barney's or big Buddha. Maybe if you ask really nicely there might be a few more he could send in? 

E2A looks like he already has sent more in lol .

Grab a pack mate. Best value beans on the planet and you help to keep this place running, no brainer. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Shame you just missed @Vicfirth12s cheese x blue digiberry. I'm yet to grow them out but I can imagine they'd be the sort of thing you're after, certainly much better than Barney's or big Buddha. Maybe if you ask really nicely there might be a few more he could send in? 

E2A looks like he already has sent more in lol .

Grab a pack mate. Best value beans on the planet and you help to keep this place running, no brainer. 

Thanks for everyone input will become a subscribe member later, Is there any grows diary's of these strains I can look at.

Many thanks 

• Like 2