Hi everyone

IndigoElectron

Hi, thanks for accepting me into the forum.

I am very inexperienced with cannabis but have a long history of anxiety, depression and insomnia. I thought it was worth trying medical cannabis as an alternative to all the medication I currently take, so I contacted the Sapphire Clinic. I’ve been taking oils for the past 10 days, with mixed results (I’ve posted a separate topic with some questions). Hopefully I’ll find it as helpful as I’ve heard it can be.

• Like 8

Hello mate, welcome aboard. Wide spread of people here, medicinal & recreational. Plenty of help to hand. 

• Like 5

Welcome to UK420 :yep:

Although we’re here primarily to give you the knowledge to be able to be self sufficient,

you’ll find a few people with medical prescriptions.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Hi n welcome, Anxiety/dep/insomnia are bitches,hope you find the site helpfull (sure you will) ATB:stoned:

• Like 5

This is a great place to hang out and learn about this fascinating and useful plant. Lots of very friendly and helpful people who will do their best to answer all your questions.

For more info on the whole private medical cannabis sector in the UK, be sure to check out medbud. Also worth checking out /r/medicalcannabisuk (although there's a lot of whining).

I have been on prescription for a couple of years, not sure I can afford to carry on (not just £ but also stress/anxiety of trying to keep a constant supply) so...

• Like 4

I find dry sift in a joint helps me in a lot of areas - Takes your mind away and feels like wrapped up in a warm quilt. 

• Like 3

Ive so missed the community, glad to be back and say hello to other new members too :)

Welcome to UK420 :)