London Pound Punch and Slurri Fritter

Shumroom

Heads up on the slurri fritter mate, my indoor girl is being weird as fuck lol

She's been on 1212 coming up to 5 weeks now and I'm getting literally a dash of pistils here and there from her. No sign of bollocks, I did have to cull a code red cut my mate gave me due to an impressively big nut on her, but everything else is striding along and she's just...well, not lol

• Like 1

Been mulling over the above pics a bit today, do you reckon she's just been over fed mate?? 

Definitely not overwatered, if anything maybe a little under, but she's pointing towards too much N 

• Like 1

That’s pretty weird for 5 weeks in :g:

Yeah the curve of the leaves might suggest N toxicity,

but it could be genetic?

Have you double checked your timer to make sure there’s not some unusual light activity?

I remember having a Dinafem Orange Juice that took about 3 weeks to get to a similar level of bud development.

Do you have a diary running for these?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 1

@Shumroom no diary, I've just discovered the revelation that is duckduckgo or I would have been on it lol

I've got a little radio plugged into the timer chain so any spikes of light would have been noticed by a blast of kisstory too. I think it is just overdoing it with the N ya know, I've made her up her own feed separate to the rest for now to see if the lower levels help. I had the same on my last run with a runtz freebie, I was chasing that all the way through till she finally jizzed on herself. 

Like I says, everything else is perfect just her. All else fails I'll go plant her outside far away

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

While messing around in the fridge earlier on,

I dropped a packet of Slurri Fritter into a shot glass of 20C water with a few drops(maybe 1ml) of Hydrogen Peroxide.

So I expect them to make an appearance over the next couple of weeks :thumsup:

I’ll keep you updated as it happens :D 

Atb

I potted up 4 x Slurri Fritters into square pots yesterday.

I'll top up the coco as they grow up in these pots.

I don't want to go too big with pot size as I'll be running a fair few plants this time around :) 

Atb

• Like 1

Interested to see how these pan out for ya mucka.

LPP and Slurri Fritter are like night and day structure wise, at least mine were.

Pound punch stayed squat and bushy with loads of tight nodes, fritter goes with both hands for the light lol

Same happened to my mate who took cuts off me, they both yielded roughly the same, just over massively different spans

• Like 1

I haven’t got any London Pound Punch seedlings in this time around :) 

Just the Slurri Fritter on this run,

along with some of the other new Seedstockers varieties,

Terp & Tonic,

Amaretto Tarmac and the Tropical Zmoothie :thumsup:

They’ve got their own diary:

Atb

• Like 1