Hi all

handysmoker

Hi guys

Old member has returned from a long absence, hope some of you will remember. Been recovering from a long illness, now i'm getting old im feeling better, that's a weird one hey.

I'm here looking for growing advice, so much has changed since i last grew, small growth size, low smell while growing, only looking to grow 1 plant at a time and use LED lights, lost in this new world of growing.

Peace out

Handysmoker

• Like 11

Guest anarchycamp

Welcome back bud:bong::bong:

It shouldn't be too costly to get you up and running a small space with LED.Id say have a gander in the grow equipment section, but youd be best creating your own thread in there. :yinyang:

DTD

Welcome back aboard mate. I've got a 0.4x0.4 area with an LED, it's surprising (well it suprised me at least) what returns you can get from a small space, particularly if you can germinate and veg elsewhere and perpetual grow. 

• Like 4

hi mr handy , hope yuo are well mate , from all the old guys like myself . always grow 2 , ,, just incase as we all say , are you on high thc, or a cbd grow im a nosey b ,

i like the cbd stains to keep me goin an make oil ,take daily . 4 dropper's every morning . welcome an see u around , kind regards ,geo

Just now, geogeo said:

hi mr handy , hope yuo are well mate , from all the old guys like myself . always grow 2 , ,, just incase as we all say , are you on high thc, or a cbd grow im a nosey b ,

Hey

I'm not on anything at the moment :mellow: definitely not got room for 2  

21 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

Welcome back aboard mate. I've got a 0.4x0.4 area with an LED, it's surprising (well it suprised me at least) what returns you can get from a small space, particularly if you can germinate and veg elsewhere and perpetual grow. 

Been looking at the spiderfarm LEDs on Amazon, size is good but is the light ?

• Like 1

Welcome back to the fold sir and good to hear your on the road to recovery :yep:       All the best with the new grow. 

• Like 3

LED makes small spaces more viable than ever. A one 25 litre pot monster in an 60x60cm tent is completely possible with some patience.

Welcome back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, handysmoker said:

:yinyang:  Just found the dark mode, very nice.

Dark Mode! :shock: Tell me, Tell me now. I need to know. I need to experience this dark elixir. Is it like the first time you hit decent weed in a chillum?

Hell Fire Apocalypse :smokin:

ETA: Try looking at the Migro LED range (125W 2bar maybe?)

Edited by Lux_Interior
Sensible stuff!
  • Like 1