Aphids on my Autos.

Pedroofn19

Hey guys,

as the title says I have Aphids on my Auto flowering plants.

The plants are well into flowering, so I guess spraying them with an insecticide is out of the question.

Does anyone have any idea how to manage them, apart from manually squashing them.

Thank you.

Edited by Pedroofn19
I wanted to add a pic

You may want to look at getting some natural aphid predators such as ladybirds. They'll hang around the plants as long as there are bugs for them to eat. 

• Like 1

Ladybird larvae if you can get em :yep:

Aphids are an absolute pita indoors, I've battled them for what feels like weeks at a time on chillies in years passed but thankfully never on my weed.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

On 22/03/2023 at 9:10 AM, Pedroofn19 said:

Hey guys,

as the title says I have Aphids on my Auto flowering plants.

The plants are well into flowering, so I guess spraying them with an insecticide is out of the question.

Does anyone have any idea how to manage them, apart from manually squashing them.

Thank you.

citric acid mixed at 2teaspoons per litre of water will instantly knock them down and not cause any detrimental effect on your buds as it’s organic and imparts no flavour. 

just be careful of any residual moisture that may cause bud rot.