TheGreyNovice

Hi all - just wanted to say thanks for having me, am about to embark on some home gardening and will be hopefully setting up in a spare room - looks like this forum will be something of a godsend!

• Like 13

Hi and welcome (again)

OK, let's get you started with some ideas...have you any experience indoor growing?

• Like 5

Hello, you'll certainly find enough help if you have any questions, they've probably been covered already but as a tip when searching use your normal search engine and add uk420.com in the search. For more personal guidance start a diary and you'll get more specific help.

Happy growing :rockon:

• Like 8

Last time I grew was about 25 yrs ago in a wardrobe back in my Uni days. Good results tbh. Looking at a grow tent and a drip feed/clay balls system. Maybe 4 plants initially 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

right here :yep:

Literally gaijin has already asked all the questions so just DM him any queries you have! :wassnnme:

Also welcome to the forum :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, TheGreyNovice said:

drip feed/clay balls system.

Have a look in my profile, my Mish-Mash and Gavie systems might interest you...:yep:

• Like 4

Welcome along mate. For a noob this community will be more valuable to one's chances of success on a 1st run than any shiny pieces of kit. 

Lot's more here too, thanks to this place in just the last week I'm watching True Detective that I'd never heard of & shaving with a DE safety razor. Variety :D

Some threads are a fucking bombsite mind. 

Do your research, pick a method, get people's kit recommendations and get a grow and diary going and enjoy both. 

• Like 6

hi bro

you'll prolly hit the ground running if you've done it before (& had good results)

anything u get stuck on just ask on here, make sure u run any kit by us, so we can save u buying twice like...

mystic

• Like 4

Welcome to UK420, always great to see new members.

I'm presently NOT a paid subscriber but have been in the past, its always a bonus to be for assisting the community as a whole while to a free selction or lot of seeds.

Lets hope your spare'oom grows some lions & witches in the wardrobe :)

• Like 1