super tiny fast white critters

The Kize

i’m about 2 weeks into flower and tiny fast running bugs have appeared, i’ve tried taking a photo of them close up but they’re that small it just ends up blurry.

Growing in verve mpc.

They don’t appear to be on the plants i just noticed them on the edge of the black pots.

Any ideas?

cheers

Edit: i have uploaded a couple of pics to the gallery, they’re not to clearest tho.

this is the best i can get 

large.IMG_1742.jpeg

Edited by The Kize
new info

Likely soil mites.

Pretty harmless in my experience.

The only time I had them (non ganga) they disappeared after letting the container dry a bit more than usual a couple of times.

• Like 1

If your concerned mate have a look at predator mites on Dragon Fli. Pretty sure their mighty mite deals with springtails

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aphatspliff said:

If your concerned mate have a look at predator mites on Dragon Fli. Pretty sure their mighty mite deals with springtails

Thanks mate, i’ll have a look into this.

Depends on the species, as some actively eat roots, I've had them bad once and ruined the potential of a plant.

But they where the thin white ones that spring, nasty fuckers.

The ones in the pics are different, they look like the little things I had in my grow before last, Might have been soil mites or springtails and that grow grew fine:yep:

The springtails, All them white things

large.20220212_234621.jpg

• Like 1