Abandoned plot 3 years old.

GuerillaOG

I found this plot 4 years ago and that year, i noticed the weed was stolen or removed very early ( like week 6 of veg) then for the last 3 years it has not been used. Its a beautiful plot with a water source and a view, very far away and an absolute Mission to reach. It's obviously been abandoned, be honest... would you stick a few seeds in? lol 

• Like 1

Nope, because if the original grower found it, and you found it someone else may have.You have quite a while still to find and prep a virgin plot. 

• Like 11

This happened to me. Had the plot for years and put blood sweat and tears into it.

I take two seasons away from it and when I return some cunt put a crappy little grow in it.

It's not that hard to find your own plot. I don't know why people do it. Does my head in tbh lol

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

I found this plot 4 years ago and that year, i noticed the weed was stolen or removed very early ( like week 6 of veg) then for the last 3 years it has not been used. Its a beautiful plot with a water source and a view, very far away and an absolute Mission to reach. It's obviously been abandoned, be honest... would you stick a few seeds in? lol 

yes for sure...

here ...im sure in every avaialble place there was a grow attempt.....but not all can pull it off..... or just give up after the first slug attack :) 

and thats good...if gg was easy....there was no spce left :) 

ps a plot is never yours......its always property of some-one else :) 

• Like 2

Who remembers the old dirty sock rule? It went if you found a old spot you took a sock off and hung it in the plot. If the sock was still their the following season it was safe for you to use. If a fellow guerilla was still using it he removed the sock and you respected it and left the plot alone. Often they didn't plant in it the following year to see if you were coming back after leaving the sock. :bong:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, brock1 said:

Who remembers the old dirty sock rule? It went if you found a old spot you took a sock off and hung it in the plot. If the sock was still their the following season it was safe for you to use. If a fellow guerilla was still using it he removed the sock and you respected it and left the plot alone. 

Briar fox? Rumour has it he took his socks off at a plot as the police arrived, couldn't run quickly through nettles barefoot so was nabbed and got a 5 stretch, the practice died out.........:yinyang:

• Like 6

lol

I thought it started because someone used a sock to wipe their arse and then realised they where squatting down amongst someone else's plants lol

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

lol

I thought it started because someone used a sock to wipe their arse and then realised they where squatting down amongst someone else's plants lol

It could be he curled 1 down and slipped in their own shit trying to escape. I remember someone got a bag of shit weed left before as a peace I am not taking your crop. If I remember correctly they chopped their full crop and later ended up growing with the guy the following season & became grow friends. :hug:

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

Hang your old wank sick up lollol that’s going back a bit that one must be 10 years plus lollol 

Suppose that super respectful. Shooting your load over another growers grow :wanker: but sorry that would result in :banned:from my spot. I ant smoking another man's jiz :puke:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

Briar fox? Rumour has it he took his socks off at a plot as the police arrived, couldn't run quickly through nettles barefoot so was nabbed and got a 5 stretch, the practice died out.........:yinyang:

Holdy crap that hard core prepping in only socks. I cringe when I see Guerilla growers in the nettles with Jesus sandals on. I am a pure woss when it comes to nettles. Full 2 layers and Wellingtons with safety specs :fear: I would rather fall on a blade than in a nettles patch with Jesus's sandals on.:rofl:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, B-real said:

I remember that thread the man made mates on the man's land and taught him to grow .

Can't remember users name.

Thats the guy. If I remember correctly they put some in a tunnel on the farm to. The guy had been growing for a while before hand. I can't for the life of me remember the users name ether.

• Like 2