Which Migro LED Setup?

Caly

Hi All,

I’m looking to fit a Migro setup in my 2mx2m space without using co2, could anyone advise if 4 aray 3s would be enough, that’s a 1000w in total, I’m growing 12 plants.

That's a lot of space for 12 plants. 1000w of led is slightly under lit for the space really, I'd be going for 400w/m2 but it wouldn't be terrible with 250, you've not that got many plants to cover really, just don't veg them too big and you can keep the lights lower.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KC said:

That's a lot of space for 12 plants.

12 Medusa trays fit in there nicely and the additional space than what I was used to before will be most welcome. Thanks for your opinion mate.

• Like 2

I’ve only got a small Migro 2 in my veg cab, but I’ve noticed the driver is quite warm when turned up compared to the meanwell driver in my flower cab. It adds a little warmth in winter, so is perfect for

my needs. Just a heads up. :yep:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Caly said:

Hi All,

I’m looking to fit a Migro setup in my 2mx2m space without using co2, could anyone advise if 4 aray 3s would be enough, that’s a 1000w in total, I’m growing 12 plants.

follow what the guy says from migro. array 8 for a metre square so you will need  2 x array8.

I need to take a step towards led lights but ive had my ears closed for so long about them.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

ollow what the guy says from migro. array 8 for a metre square so you will need  2 x array8.

They told me 4 aray 8s, that’s 2000w, I’ve been advise that is overkill and I’m growing without co2.

2 aray 8s is still 1000w, and going by recommendations I need 400 per m2, so I’m looking at 2 aray 12s possibly, that’s 1500w lol 

I’m confused lol 

48 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

follow what the guy says from migro. array 8 for a metre square so you will need  2 x array8.

I need to take a step towards led lights but ive had my ears closed for so long about them.:yep:

It's easy enough to make the move to Led now with klarna and clearpay haha just wish I'd researched a bit more before I took the dive I like the light I got a Lumii blade but omega just released a nice light for similar money with alot more wattage.

As you say mate, 

4M2

4 x array8 

Just checked their recommendations and the 8 will cover 1.2x1.2 in flower. Thought the total W was a bit high. 

Edited by Goodbloke
Fact check
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

As you say mate, 

4M2

4 x array8 

Just checked their recommendations and the 8 will cover 1.2x1.2 in flower. Thought the total W was a bit high. 

So what and how many arays would you put in that space?

I've not used any of their fixtures or looked at them in any detail. After a quick peruse of the website I'd talk to them regarding :

2 x array12 - 1500w

or

4 x array3 - 1000w

My 1M2 area has 350w modern LED and it's been superb. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

I've not used any of their fixtures or looked at them in any detail. After a quick peruse of the website I'd talk to them regarding :

2 x array12 - 1500w

or

4 x array3 - 1000w

My 1M2 area has 350w modern LED and it's been superb. 

I’m going with the 2x aray 12

• Like 1

large.4E6A9A68-5E09-4E62-A1AC-9009D4ECF898.jpegMaybe a blast from the past but most welcomed.choices to many to choose from maybe start with your grow space.peace Goohfy.

• Like 2

With 2mx2m you will need a clear walk way to access the pots or beds maybe 300-400mm width,  I would contact Shane at Migro, he will recommend you the products for your space. He replies quick and is helpful.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2023 at 8:00 PM, Giggles said:

With 2mx2m you will need a clear walk way to access the pots or beds maybe 300-400mm width,  I would contact Shane at Migro, he will recommend you the products for your space. He replies quick and is helpful.

I’ve gone with 6 aray 4s, that will give me 340w per m2, they recommend 330w.

• Like 1

:yep:

I have an Array 4, can't compare it to anything as it's the first lamp I've owned.

Nice lamp works well, I have it over a 1400 x 750 bed, not sure it will flower the whole bed but time will tellIt worked well in a 1200 x 600.

• Like 1