New grower looking for the best advice he can get

smiley6966

Welcome mate, you've come to the right place. Fingers crossed ya first run goes nicely and if not, at least you'll learn much quicker being involved on here. 

• Like 1

Welcome pal,

your definitely in the right place loads of advice but everyone is saying keep it simple and that’s the advice I’d give.

Could do with putting a bit more info on ie indoor or outdoor, medium type, light, space your doing it in, etc the help will be much more specific.

Good luck on your journey and hope it’s full of bud :bong:

• Like 2

:) Welcome mate.

As previously stated, you will be amazed at the information available here, decide your grow method, have a good read about it, ask questions.

The people here know there stuff and are more than willing to help you.:yep:

• Like 1

@smiley6966

Welcome to the site and thanks for introducing yourself.

There is loads of great advice to read on here to get you going. The best way to succeed in your first grow would be to start a grow diary in the grow diary section. This way you will get the advice you need at each stage of your grow including the most important bit (imo) drying.

Best of luck and see you about.

:blues:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, lildaveham said:

@smiley6966

Welcome to the site and thanks for introducing yourself.

There is loads of great advice to read on here to get you going. The best way to succeed in your first grow would be to start a grow diary in the grow diary section. This way you will get the advice you need at each stage of your grow including the most important bit (imo) drying.

Best of luck and see you about.

Ok @lildaveham know a bit off topic have you heard out from Adam how he's doing seemed a bit dire the the way he left it cheers mate

11 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

I think this is the beginning of the end for the small grow shop type model

I'd like to see a market for the sort of diyish bespoke cottage industry model that I think was their usp before.

Not economically viable I guess.

I'm certainly feeling caught short now.

Some of us have to grow in spaces the big manufacturers aren't quite catering for at the level Adam seemed to be able to offer before.

2 hours ago, lildaveham said:

@Baron von greenback

I haven’t no, it’s a shame it’s gone how it has but I think this is the beginning of the end for the small grow shop type model as the big conglomerates take over. 

Ok mate no worries you don't know him personally then don't know we're I going to go now have to be multi web sites