I Harvested a bit early. Can I use sunlight and time to get more Amber trichomes?

jimineycricket

I panicked the other day and Harvested my plant a little early. It had mostly cloudy Trichomes , some clear. Little or no amber.

I was holding out for like 20 - 30% amber.

Long Story , Plant stopped smelling completely , thought it was dying , turns out I had Covid and it cleaned my sense of smell. Plant was doing perfectly.

Bit disappointing I was after that kind of Body high chill effect and would have liked to have  left it another week or 2.

So I'm wondering will I be able to get some more amber on those buds post Harvest some how? get a little more THC to CBN conversion going?

Maybe if I expose the buds to sunlight ? Or just draw the drying and curing out a bit? Also should time in general facilitate a natural degredation from THC to CBN/CBD ?

Like to hear from anyone who knows if this works.

Nope ,  after your harvest ,  ideally after a dark period as thats when the active keys will be at their best ,  any further light will sadly degrade levels.  

Maybe use what you have gleaned and convert to edibles for a fuller effect ?     We waste so much potential in the smoking process ,  edibles WILL be heavier.   

Dry / cure and convert to edibles would be my suggestion if its not heavy enough for you sir.    

hope one is over the horrid covid :yep:

• Like 1

Yeah edibles will usually make things heavier, or make some hash ( long wash iso oil mixed with dry sift/scuff is always very narcotic). 

You live and learn. 

10 hours ago, jimineycricket said:

holding out for like 20 - 30% amber.

bro just remember that amber tric's can be genetic, what im saying is u could be holding out for amber & never see much

cloudy sounds about right for the effect ur after

mystic

• Like 5