Growing with a perscription

JohnCleese420

• 2 weeks later...

Because 1) if you grow it on your windowsill it'll almost certainly be shit and 2) paying for all sorts of things you can grow on your windowsill is common practice chap. Unless of course you have some intensive high tech windowsill farm that does all your groceries, in which case my apologies.

• Like 5

Quick question - during the conversation with the consultant, how do they determine suitable dosage for the patient? 

Dry flower for example, will they want start you off with a small prescription with potential for more at a later date?

I read someone else here has a 60g/month prescription, just wondering how feasible that would be for a new patient? Would it be a case of telling them thats how much you require to see you through a month?

In my experience they'll be led by you. I lowballed it massively so I wouldn't have to spend a fortune on shit weed I'll never smoke. So I order 10g every couple months. It's roadside swab insurance tbh. No way could I warrant spending about £6/g (after fees, appointments etc) for utter toss.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

Quick question - during the conversation with the consultant, how do they determine suitable dosage for the patient? 

Dry flower for example, will they want start you off with a small prescription with potential for more at a later date?

I read someone else here has a 60g/month prescription, just wondering how feasible that would be for a new patient? Would it be a case of telling them thats how much you require to see you through a month?

I was on 30g per month to start and at my next review suggested that they prescribe something to help with insomnia also, so have been on 60g for around 20 months. If you tell them you currently use 60g a month of 'black market' herb, they'll likely match it.

• Like 2

My mate has a nhs prescription, was busted 3 times in a year, was in court for the 3rd bust and fined, they took his crop the other 2 times but left the equipment.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/04/2023 at 5:04 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

if you grow it on your windowsill it'll almost certainly be shit

Not necessarily. :) 

large.IMG_20230413_002138.jpeglarge.IMG_20230413_005431.jpeglarge.IMG_20230413_005440.jpeglarge.6437f19a9200f_IMG_20230413_005503(1).jpeg

• Like 4

On 10/04/2023 at 5:04 PM, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Because 1) if you grow it on your windowsill it'll almost certainly be shit and 2) paying for all sorts of things you can grow on your windowsill is common practice chap. Unless of course you have some intensive high tech windowsill farm that does all your groceries, in which case my apologies.

Really ?

On 27/06/2023 at 0:56 PM, Crow River said:

???

I think the emoji was because in trying to argue against FP's point you kinda proved him correct. 

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I think the emoji was because in trying to argue against FP's point you kinda proved him correct. 

Wasn't trying to boast about my 'brilliant grow' or anything like that. Just showing it's possible to get half decent produce on the windowsill. This was grown in the winter too... :) I suppose there was a bit of 'high tech' involved though right enough: supplementary lighting and Inkbird controlled heat mats. :yep: