Soybean amino acid DIY

CDF20

Hi guys,

Any organic fertilizers makers here? Maybe someone who has KNF or JADAM experience and could help me out? 

I'm looking for a soybean amino acid DIY either water soluble powder or in liquid form. 

Found FAA (Fish Amino Acid) videos but not sure is I can substitute fish for beans as I don't want use fish.

Maybe there are better alternatives than use soybeans. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

@CDF20, not sure if they'd have what you're looking for but have a look at SpecialIngredients, they sell lots of weird and wondewrful ingredients for cooking!

often plant based alternatives.  Or additives for making tofu as they are acids to aid coagulation when making a block.

53 minutes ago, Pushka said:

@CDF20, not sure if they'd have what you're looking for but have a look at SpecialIngredients, they sell lots of weird and wondewrful ingredients for cooking!

often plant based alternatives.  Or additives for making tofu as they are acids to aid coagulation when making a block.

Thanks mate. I can buy amino acids BUT my idea is to make it myself. 

I've just got enough to pay and decided to learn HOW TO GROW ORGANICALLY AND MAKE MY OWN. 

Learning about KNF JADAM AND HYBRID fermentation as no till not an option atm.

Seems like this might work 

1) you grind the soybeans and mix them with water and heat them.

2) you add 10% of kiwi pulp or ripe pineapple, you mix everything.

3) you keep it at 40-50°C for 24 hours, shaking/stirring as much as possible.

4) you keep it in the shade and wait at least 15 days before using it with the plants.

• Like 1

On 10/03/2023 at 3:29 PM, MindSoup said:

No clue myself but pretty sure build a soil on YouTube has a jadam how to video. 

Thanks mate. Yeap I watched them all and dug a little deeper to get more info. Quite interesting all this organic chemistry 

• Like 1