B-real 2023

31 minutes ago, B-real said:

Pink Cherry pie is on the cards this year!large.20230304_093314_compress99.jpg

Grounds prepped waiting for plant out roll on germ time.

B.

Sounds good mate going to give them a go myself inside hope all goes to plan for you this year

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/03/2023 at 8:54 PM, B-real said:

Pink Cherry pie is on the cards this year!large.20230304_093314_compress99.jpg

Grounds prepped waiting for plant out roll on germ time.

B.

Snap bro, mine arrived today!! Gonna work out photos later on and start my 1st diary, big love all you lovely guys and gals

• 3 weeks later...

Pink cherry pie 2 seeds germed. 

One seed in Toillet paper in a plastic tub in a warm cupboard tap root within 36 hours .

Growing great for 2 days still getting going shed shell yesterday. 

One seed direct sow and it shed its shell this morning cotlydons not opened yet but I removed the membrane so tomorrow morning it will be thriving.

Pics to come soon.

Nice1 B .

Any background info in the Pink Cherry Pie?. I didn't think to ask Panik 

Gonna put a couple out myself .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a picture of 2 PCP I planted out but as usual the sites handicapping me won't upload will try again .

Got to say the PCP have been a slow starter nearly 3 weeks now and still on a 3rd node including 1st set true leaves.

Thank you site for letting me upload pics.

large.20230513_104624_compress46.jpg

So these have grown the slowest got them out hopefully there going to catch up well .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Long story short @panik I had a bad start this season, the 2 pink cherry pies were growing they grew to my waist so around 3 ft give or take a inch or 2, the fans were wide as fuck, the internodes were close and id say the plant grew big but short and sqaut, i went back and noticed the plant was very lime green we had 6 weeks continuing rains so nutes had been washed away .

I went back and fed chicken pellets, waited another week or 2 and went back to a disaster,  all fans were dead the plant looked fucked,  I'd either not fed prior to stretch or the rains took all feed our then I over fed .

I'm not one to take beans and be a cunt by not doing a diary, I still got some left so next season I'll throw some more out again and do a proper diary gorillas promise!

The only hope I have is there is new growth coning out from top nodes tiny tiny leafs trying to grow so not all hope is gone , its just that 90% died within 3 weeks!

Will get a picture either way embarrassing or not.

Atb b.