Mimosa orange punch auto

hungrybox

Got sent wrong seeds by attitude. They gave since sent me the right ones but I now have 3 mimosa orange auto seeds that I don't know what to do with. Does anyone know if they would be suitable for an outdoor grow in the UK? Don't know anything about autos. Thanks 

1 hour ago, hungrybox said:

would be suitable for an outdoor grow in the UK?

Should be good.

Free beans :-)

I start my outdoor autos last week of May or beginning of June when it starts to warm up.

I start mine indoors in a small pot for about ten days then into wherever they're going.

They really need to get off to a good start.

Good luck.

• Like 3

You will hear a lot of Barney bashing on here ,  however the bits i have ran in the garden from them have been on point ,   i see no reason why they wont grow & produce in your garden.   

A decent size final pot within the first couple of weeks and crack on :yep:     I suggest 10 to 15 ltrs  ,  feed at reduced levels to begin with until they establish.

The starting life cycle is critical to produce healthy end results ,  autos will run to their own schedule hence the start being key ,  i suggest starting indoors and then into finals asap but you can sow direct into final if desired.    I see better results starting indoors first but its your call.  

get a diary going to get the most help if & when you need it ,  have fun and learn as much as poss.  

All th best with it sir, 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1