Nice surprise

Baron von greenback

These dropped through the door to day which was a bonus so cheers @Seedstockers-Mark so it looks like it's going to be a full seedstockers grow with a few different strains so should be good large.Screenshot_20230306_191552_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230222_221218_Gallery.jpgso the first pic came today second pic came the other day so it will be a mix of all these will be doing multiple diaries so should be interesting 

• Like 9

Very nice mate :yep:      The Slurri did catch my eye and will be following along ,  good luck with them sir :yep:

11 hours ago, OldFord said:

Very nice mate :yep:      The Slurri did catch my eye and will be following along ,  good luck with them sir :yep:

Cheers mate there will be iws hydro grow a couple of pot Noddles done with bio tabs organic range  definitely  then all being well few outdoors and a 420 litre in a greenhouse so it will be busy and they all have diaries so can't wait

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Cheers mate there will be iws hydro grow a couple of pot Noddles done with bio tabs organic range  definitely  then all being well few outdoors and a 420 litre in a greenhouse so it will be busy and they all have diaries so can't wait

Sounds like you gonna be a very busy boy :yep:      Will be along for the ride & all the best with it sir. 

Just now, OldFord said:

Sounds like you gonna be a very busy boy :yep:      Will be along for the ride & all the best with it sir. 

Ye I know but because I had to shut everything down last year and I got seeds etc of people I feel I owe them some diaries for last year so going to try to fit everything in as a thank you mate

• Like 2

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

Ye I know but because I had to shut everything down last year and I got seeds etc of people I feel I owe them some diaries for last year so going to try to fit everything in as a thank you mate

Fair play to you mate :yep:      Yeah i hear you and good on you for going all out !  

I struggled badly towards the end of last season and was ill by the time i took the majority down  ,  think the Passion #1   & Super 61 are still out  lol      

Anyway more is always better !! 

Just now, OldFord said:

Fair play to you mate :yep:      Yeah i hear you and good on you for going all out !  

I struggled badly towards the end of last season and was ill by the time i took the majority down  ,  think the Passion #1   & Super 61 are still out  lol      

Anyway more is always better !! 

Sorry to hear that mate hope you feeling better I would go and take a look you never know could have dropped loads of seeds and have a forest 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Sorry to hear that mate hope you feeling better I would go and take a look you never know could have dropped loads of seeds and have a forest 

On the mend  & fighting the good fight mate thanks :yep:     I left a couple of O's on there im guessing ,  i see the pots and the plants are still upright but not really looked as cant stay out in the cold     Will look soon enough :george:

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

On the mend  & fighting the good fight mate thanks :yep:     I left a couple of O's on there im guessing ,  i see the pots and the plants are still upright but not really looked as cant stay out in the cold     Will look soon enough :george:

5 hours ago, OldFord said:

Good to hear mate have to let us know what you find good they still standing

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

all the best with your endeavors - Ive got a few Tangy tree on the go now, will be interested to see how they grow outdoors.:yep: