RGS green gold & pink cherry pie

UKsFinest

Thanks to panic for having the comp this year I went for Green Gold and panic chucked in 6 Pink Cherry Pie just got them in the post and was surprised to see the pack of pink cherry pie.

I'll be germing these soon and I'll get some pics of the plot up soon. Best of luck everyone who's entered the competition this year. 

• Like 6

large.PXL_20230305_101211072.jpglarge.IMG_20201019_003928_compress91.jpglarge.IMG_20201019_003955_compress34.jpg

The seeds arrived the other day the photos above are the other year's lemon drizzle one plant I done that ended up being 3z dry.

This year I'm putting in more effort where I'm basically on the doorstep of my plot now from a recent move I'm also still looking for another plot I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket although I do have a garden plot I can possibly do 4 plants there. 

I didn't grow a thing outdoors last year but I done a seed run indoors last year I'll also be sending these in soon as I've tested them out. 

• Like 6

It’s a pleasure to grow that Green Gold . I’m doing more of it again this season 

Enjoy 

Salute 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/03/2023 at 8:20 PM, Erbman T said:

It’s a pleasure to grow that Green Gold . I’m doing more of it again this season 

Enjoy 

Salute 

Defo one of my solid strains to run, a g 3 + topped out with 8oz dry 2021 :hippy:

Belter of a stain, big ups @panikkeep up the good work, got my Subbie in today and as soon as can pm you I will, big love stig

• Like 2