Buds look great, smell great, but light and fluffy

Axiom

Basically 14g looks like it should have been 28g... the buds aren't really dense, but they are well formed. 

I'm not really sure how else I can explain it. Did I overdry them or something? 

Still its getting me nice with the mighty and volcano and enjoying the flavour.

3 minutes ago, Axiom said:

Did I overdry them or something? 

it's just the genetics mate, some plants are dense and some airy

• Like 8

I had a zombie virus probably 8 years ago that was properly whispy but looked like it was normal density flower, weird one that was.

Got me fair mangled and grew absolute donkey dicks so the open structure wasn't such a problem, made very good hash that plant did.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yeah I agree with @ratdog most likely genetics although if they've had a hard time during the run or not enough light can lead to airy buds.

I wouldn't be bothered if it's doing the job and smells and tastes good. Some of the best bud I've had looks like shit and some of the worst has looked amazing but the proofs in the puffing at the end of the day. It's not a beauty contest for me anyway.

• Like 7

I will never forget some Blueberry I bought probably about 20 years ago now , an ounce looked like 2 I have never seen such light and airy bud but fook me it was stinky,tasty and strong as fuck....to this day still some of the nicest weed I've ever smoked......Density doesn't mean anything as long as it smokes nice who cares:smokin:

• Like 7

Could also be an environmental thing, as in high temps, not enough air exchange during grow. But as has been said if it is all good in everything but the looks then you have a winner.

Peace

Ts1

My first grow were extremely airy, some of that was down to the poor choice of light but it knocked me out and actually tasted quite nice. I'll have to dig some more seeds out and grow a little bit more.

I had one very airy plant gorilla ice cream I did 4 plants all was fine except that one the smoke was bad too not sure why but I'm never growing that strain again