What's all this, then?

Gaijin

Yeah that looks like the Mg ratio has thrown the Calcium off causing the Cal def but I guess you know that now.

As shes near the door give her a lift before watering and make sure shes light/dry enough before watering more - if shes small she will indeed drink less. I had a couple of smaller plants that only needed 2/3 the same amount of water as the bigger girls or they started showing issues.

I have the opposite problem - my water is chock full of Magnesium and blocks Calcium uptake if I don't add more Ca. In veg I can just about get away with it but in flower they would be borked without the right ratio.

• Like 1

I haven't given them any epsom since I realised that they'd already had a year's worth in 2 months. I'm assuming they'll need to use up what may have gathered in the compost. I must remember to look out for when they might need it again ...... 

• Like 1