Lemon sativa dom

Eldo

Hi uk420 hope everyones well :smokin:

I'm looking for a sativa dominant from seed strain to use for a bit of pollen chucking I have planned

Main criteria is lemony as fuck.

Bonus points for anything not to tall that finishes under 10 weeks

Anyone know of anything that matches the criteria

TIA

• Like 2

super lemon haze is an obvious choice, but you would want a cutting, a good one at that, as chanceds of finding a decent one these days is slim

• Like 1

Cheers @badbillybob was looking at the greenhouse seeds super lemon haze as wouldn't have a clue where to start with sourcing a cutting

Seeing as I'm going to have to go from seed would that be more likely to produce a lemon pheno as opposed to rgsc lemon drizzle?

Edited by Eldo

10 minutes ago, Eldo said:

Cheers @badbillybob was looking at the greenhouse seeds super lemon haze as wouldn't have a clue where to start with sourcing a cutting

Seeing as I'm going to have to go from seed would that be more likely to produce a lemon pheno as opposed to rgsc lemon drizzle?

might be better with Paniks Lemon drizzle as its taken from an older (good) cut of super lemon haze...., but as ive not tried it, i couldnt say how lemony it is tbh

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp
26 minutes ago, Eldo said:

@anarchycamp you used them yourself? Always worry about ordering from abroad will get pulled up by customs

I haven't used them myself yet, dithered a bit about their Yuzu but eventually just popped some subbies and got something nice. They take cards now afaik, used to be mostly crypto.

I wouldnt worry about customs personally

Panama from Ace for a pure sativa that is full on fizzy lemon. 9 weekers to be found and very suitable for indoor cultivation. :yinyang:

• Like 2

Violently lemon is exactly what I'm looking for!!

Didn't realise Panama was lemon really want to try some ace gear

Cheers for everyone's input 

• Like 1

I may be wrong but didn’t @blackpoolbouncer get the one lemon freak yuzu and the rest were less than average if I remember correctly? Love the lemon terps myself, the old SLH cut that used to go around is lovely, one of my favourite classics 

• Like 3

Just seen a thread where @blackpoolbouncer was talking about some lemon subs early this year?

Deffo going to try some ace Panama's and paniks lemon drizzle plus I got some fast flowering haze specials to work through which I'm hoping to use to shorten flowering times

• Like 2

Guest anarchycamp

The Lemon subs from Blackpool bouncer were London Gentleman, ironically the subbies I ran. I think his Amsterdam nights were silver haze cross x jack

Old London cut of Lemon haze x Jack Herer f9, more than enough variation in the pack. I got 2 Jack leaning donkey dick phenos, a keeper which had no Jack in it whatsoever + a similar less appealing pheno and a mutant that could only be a squishers dream but I dont have the facilities for that right now.

Best £25 I've spent

The Yuzu cut was sourced by @FarmerPalmersNT I think

• Like 1

Yup, the yuzu cut was from one of my seed runs. Yuzu is always lemony, but only the cut I kept would fit the description of violent lemon. It was very significantly different to all the other plants.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 4