Vape recommendation.

Island Lifer

@Should Know Betterer

I've had a Tinymight for about two years and I fucking love it. If I were to lose it I'd buy a TM2 in a heartbeat. 

Vapcap is the other vape I use (a 2020 m) I've got a full metal jacket on it at the moment, it's ok. Different usage though, more a one-hitter type for me. 

If I was on a budget and wanted a portable battery vape I'd look at the v3 Pro. Although I've got no personal experience with it.

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

So basically am needing to cut down on the bangers :skin_up:

So after a lot of reading a lot, I am after something that's a bit stealthy, am going to purchase a "dynavape"

The issue is misses stig wants a more subtle vape, something like an "x max" or similar. Any recommendations would be really appreciated ?? 

Big Love 

Stig

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

So basically am needing to cut down on the bangers :skin_up:

So after a lot of reading a lot, I am after something that's a bit stealthy, am going to purchase a "dynavape"

The issue is misses stig wants a more subtle vape, something like an "x max" or similar. Any recommendations would be really appreciated ?? 

Big Love 

Stig

If your going the Xmax route, the roffu is the best.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...