Vape recommendation.

Island Lifer

I'm looking to purchase my first dry herb Vape, I'm an occasional smoker so it will only be used two or three times a week. I've read the Mighty is highly rated but I can't justify the cost for how often it will get used, however I'd prefer a decent unit so am willing to spend up to £150.

Any recommendations? 

Craftyplus regardless of price and how many times a week.

You get lots of air and a nice pull and a nice exhale of thick vapour like smoking would produce.

All other cheaper vapes sacrifice either taste plasticy or straining to pull air through small air ways not able to hold enough herb or the mouth piece gunks up and you have to clean in iso constantly. 

Spent 1 time not 2 or more like I did.

( u can get vapes on kl arna and othe bn pl)

Do you mind if it's portable or desktop?

I've not used the Arizer ones but their desktop ones are in your price bracket and at least they are convection. There is a portable too which if you find it on sale (I can't link as it's against site rules) is £149 at the moment. It's an Arizer Argo.

I've had the Pax2 which is a conduction vape and it's ok but not very stealthy as it stinks when in use. I much prefer the convection types. 

B real does have a point about spending once. It's annoying having loads of equipment you don't use but have spent considerable money on piling up.

• Like 1

I have a v5 Pro and xmax starry sat about there atleast 150 together should would could bought the crafty.

My only issue is it takes longer to heat up.

If I had the money and no crafty I'd get the tiny might 2

Different vapes for different uses.

If you come from smoking, you should give a try to a Dynavap. Don't forget to add a good torch lighter. I'd recommend a glass stem for taste too. But even with all these, you should stay way under 100 bucks. It looks like a primitive system but it's fuckin' efficient. Air flow is more restricted than with other vapes, but that + the gesture is why I always recommend it for a smoker willing to start vaping : it's the most joint-like vape I know.

Arizer Solo 2 is another option. Had one (it was my 1st vape). It's a conduction session vape. Sessions can be as long as 15 minutes. It will get you high but you'll need more weed than a convection vape.

After that, you have high end convection vapes like the Tinymight. Out of your budget range, but holy shit, this thing rocks. Can bake you with a ridiculous amount of weed, in a ridiculous amount of time. It's a true on-demand so you can pack more weed in it  and take a puff once a while during the day.

My advice would be to start with the Dynavap, and if you really like vaping to save money for a Tinymight later.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 3

As you wish mate, it's not a bad one but I've sold mine just after getting my 1st Dynavap. This little thing got me higher with less weed. Far better taste on the 1st puff too, especially with a glass stem.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 1

Heavy joint smoker here.  Got a volcano over ten years ago - its hardly been used like only replaced the bag once or twice - had a flowermate hardly used maybe charged the batteries twice since owning it - tired a few other vapes at friends etc

I got myself a dynavap last thursday and so far havent had a joint since - if your after something as close to hit from a joint then it should tick the box for you. 

Vapefiend are doing the M for under 60 quid - throw in a decent torch lighter and your set for less than £75.

• Like 4

I got a dynavap, it's ok but I have a tendency to overheat it and after not combusting for 2 yrs it tastes fucking disgusting.

I have an arizer solo 2 and argo, both are great, love the all glass vapour path and so easy to clean.

• Like 1

Dynavap is great but if it's your 1st vape the learning curve of heating may well put you off

Should be able to pick up one of the m models and and induction heater for close to 150

I also have a solo 2 and while it's ok, it's kinda bland

I'd be tempted to go for the spirit storm if I was buying my 1st vape again

• Like 1

If we're talking desktop the Tiodw mini from b2cvape on aliexpress is hard to beat for the money

If we're talking cheap portables ...

Every vaper needs at least one Vapcap imo 

The Dani vape and Phattpiggies Thermal Accumulator are a little larger and work the same way 

Then there's a few butane things like the Sticky bricks, Lamart Piro, dreamwoods, o Connell woodworks, rogue wax works ...

If you're after a cheap battery thing then the Xmax V3 Pro is probably the best in that class but those devices don't really interest me tbh 

• Like 2

Original Mighty, by itself I like it, attached to a bubbler occasionally I like it. But once the dust has settled on the excitement people have for the Tinymight if there's still rave reviews happening I might just have to save up for one, but until then Mighty ftw

22 minutes ago, Should Know Betterer said:

Original Mighty, by itself I like it, attached to a bubbler occasionally I like it. But once the dust has settled on the excitement people have for the Tinymight if there's still rave reviews happening I might just have to save up for one, but until then Mighty ftw

My TM's almost 2 years now. Still use it daily and haven't look for another vape since. To nuance, I bought a Tetra P80 the same month which was my fav for a while, but it's better as a short session vape. TM's an on-demand beast.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 1

On 26/02/2023 at 10:13 AM, Island Lifer said:

I'm looking to purchase my first dry herb Vape, I'm an occasional smoker so it will only be used two or three times a week. I've read the Mighty is highly rated but I can't justify the cost for how often it will get used, however I'd prefer a decent unit so am willing to spend up to £150.

Any recommendations? 

Crafty plus or stretch to a Pax 3. Mighty is better value for us 5-8 sessions/day folk. It's the world's best for good reason. 

• Like 2