Prohibits Auto Grow diary #1

Prohibit

High everyone!

This  read might give you seasoned growers a giggle

after finding a tasty treats seed in my grinder I took a cheeky chance on germinating it in damp paper towels after 2 days I saw she had a tail & now I think I’ve thrown myself in the deep end on my first one but here but here we go 

I started off with 13 magic beans but with my lack of knowledge I lost one from not knowing about removing stuck helmets & I can’t lie I thought I had bitten off more than I could chew. With limited knowledge and remembering what a good friend had taught me to a certain point in the cycle,I found myself up shit creek without a paddle..oh did I mention It’s my first ever grow so started with 0 equipment also! after many joints and grey hairs grown I came across serpents auto guide + with everyone else’s tips on that thread I got off my arse and sorted everything I needed to bring these beauties to life now it’s a matter of trial and error, I have 12 pieces of magic that look healthy and with two having 1 shorter original leaf from being stuck they seem to be catching up and all are around 8 days old with noticeable growth everyday so I’m happy 

they are on a 18/6 light cycle on a 450w reflector & have been since first popping out of the soil I’ll be putting them into final pots and new home shortly 

not feeding nutes yet as soil is running 6 PMH and I don’t want to start harming my plants with getting carried away with trying to speed things up…they are autos after all right?

my biggest question so far is watering..I give them a good spray once lights go off and tend to leave them until shutoff the next day & repeat with maybe the occasional spray as I do notice with the top soil going really dry is that harming the plant at all? I do check the soil mid way into the pot and seems to always be cool & damp but not wet,I didn’t want to start watering them while lights were on too much and start burning my plants to a crisp and they seem to be doing okay growth wise but the question is..Should I water more or less? they still aren’t in their final pots so I don’t want to drown them with pouring water directing into the soil, I saw a post about clay balls how well do these work?

I'm not too confident about posting pictures cause of info attached to pics taken on iPhones but if I find anything or if anyone could share some info on that ill chuck an updated post on this first journey, any hints and tips are appreciated!

stay high!

Edited by Prohibit
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, Prohibit said:

I'm not too confident about posting pictures cause of info attached to pics taken on iPhones but if I find anything or if anyone could share some info on that ill chuck an updated post on this first journey, any hints and tips are appreciated!

Yo, good luck with the grow. I'm pretty sure all that stuff is removed from the photos automatically when you upload them to the site. 

• Like 1