Ac infinity 69 pro question

cypo74

Alright lads,

almost ready to buy an ac infinity 6” fan with 69 pro controller, just got a couple of questions

I see they have an adapter for other devices requiring a normal plug (lights/heater) which is the UIS control plug, is there a uk version available, can only find the US plug, so guessing not ??

would this controller work ok with a heat mat? I’m guessing it should right? 
I could always control the heat with an inkbird if not I guess but it kinda defeats the object really. 

seems like a cheap, quiet option for an Ec fan and controller. 

really need to be able to run my fans at a lower speed without the buzzing to keep night temps up as the heat mat struggles a bit on cold nights. 
love the VPD setting control and being able to have day and night settings along with a sunrise/sunset effect, if I can connect other uk plug devices 

cheers lads

Edited by cypo74

I guess I could just use the USA adapter and use 2x USA to uk travel adapters

unless someone tells me that will burn my house down lol 

My infinity 67 came with UK adapter, if you bought the 69 in UK, it should be ready for use straight out the box.

Can’t comment on the fictions as I have no experience of a 69.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cypo74 said:

Alright lads,

almost ready to buy an ac infinity 6” fan with 69 pro controller, just got a couple of questions

I see they have an adapter for other devices requiring a normal plug (lights/heater) which is the UIS control plug, is there a uk version available, can only find the US plug, so guessing not ??

I could always control the heat with an inkbird if not I guess but it kinda defeats the object really. 

seems like a cheap, quiet option for an Ec fan and controller. 

really need to be able to run my fans at a lower speed without the buzzing to keep night temps up as the heat mat struggles a bit on cold nights. 
love the VPD setting control and being able to have day and night settings along with a sunrise/sunset effect, if I can connect other uk plug devices 

cheers lads

Ask Adam on here mate he see you right mine came with a UK plug don't know if you can plug other stuff into it if it's not infinity but don't hold me to that 

• Like 1

Just now, Baron von greenback said:

don't know if you can plug other stuff into it if it's not infinity but don't hold me to that

I’ll give him a shout mate

they have a U.S. adapter to plug in other devices not made by infinity, just not sure if it would work on uk power

theres also 2 different adapters for lights not made by infinity but god knows how to connect them up as I think it has an RJ11/12 CONNECTOR on the end

Just now, cypo74 said:

I’ll give him a shout mate

they have a U.S. adapter to plug in other devices not made by infinity, just not sure if it would work on uk power

theres also 2 different adapters for lights not made by infinity but god knows how to connect them up as I think it has an RJ11/12 CONNECTOR on the end

Ok mate I didn't know about the us adapter I would assume it's like when you go abroad and things are two pinned you just plug it into a UK adapter that makes it like a UK plug but not seen a picture of it so only a guess ye I seen them light adapters Adams got them and a list ot lights they take which there's a lot of lights that can be connected

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cypo74 said:

No, and i doubt they will every make one but i could be wrong.

14 hours ago, cypo74 said:

Yeah, its a very simple switch the same as inkbirds or even trollmaster..

• Like 1

Just now, Ledgrowlights-Adam said:

No, and i doubt they will every make one but i could be wrong.

This is what I’d seen, but it’s USA fittings so would need adapters 

https://acinfinity.com/hydroponics-growers/controllers/smart-uis-controllers/uis-control-plug-for-outlet-powered-equipment/

ill give you a call at some point today mate

Edited by cypo74

17 hours ago, Giggles said:

My infinity 67 came with UK adapter, if you bought the 69 in UK, it should be ready for use straight out the box.

Can’t comment on the fictions as I have no experience of a 69.

C67 takes power from the Molex connectors from memory, I think you mean the fan.

• Like 1

@cypo74 I saw this and thought it looked good, def a nice idea to incorporate direct power to various devices from the C69 but the smart move is still Inkbird for temps, even with conflicting probes you can calibrate them. :yep:

• Like 1