Hi I’m fairly new been lurking a little while!

Hole in the clouds

Hi what a resource of info this site is it’s fantastic!

Had a big hydro set up 20+ years ago but since then just one little grow in a 1.2m tent. Haven’t seen a plant for 15+ years and hadn’t even used cannabis for 10 years. 

While on break in work last May a certain vice article appeared on my news feed about gorilla growing. Well that led me to RGSC site and then here. 3 weeks later I was planting my seedlings in the great outdoors! Gearing up for my second season! Haha funny old world :yinyang: :skin_up:

PS. That first one after 10 years was like a spark plug going off in every single cell in my body! lol

• Like 14

Its highly addictive mate :yep:     Right now theres lots of outdoors boys & girls all starting to bubble with excitement & anticipation to get going lol   

I love it ,  more in it for the grow challenge as opposed to the reward ,   sick and rough as hell but still itching to get my grow on lol      

Out of interest what cultivars did one opt to grab ?    Some rather nice RGSC selections to be had.    All the best.   

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Its highly addictive mate :yep:     Right now theres lots of outdoors boys & girls all starting to bubble with excitement & anticipation to get going lol   

I love it ,  more in it for the grow challenge as opposed to the reward ,   sick and rough as hell but still itching to get my grow on lol      

Out of interest what cultivars did one opt to grab ?    Some rather nice RGSC selections to be had.    All the best.   

Mighty freeze, freezeland and OPGx freezeland. Mostly RGSC again this year and a couple of other bits. The preparations have started! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamer420 said:

I’d love to take a break for a few years, just to enjoy that first hit again!

It was quite something! Ahh I remember this, followed by couple hours chilling with a big smile. The tolerance returned pretty much straight away after that to be honest which was rather disappointing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hole in the clouds said:

Mighty freeze, freezeland and OPGx freezeland. Mostly RGSC again this year and a couple of other bits. The preparations have started! 

Nice selection sir.           Anything worthy of making the Wild Card Weed comp in the other bits  ???        

Just now, OldFord said:

Nice selection sir.           Anything worthy of making the Wild Card Weed comp in the other bits  ???        

No but I’m working on it! Might put it in a silly place too. I’ve got a spot in mind it’s safe but stupidly obvious up on a big mound! Might put a big girl there just for a laugh :hippy:

• Like 1

Out of the shadows and into the light.. welcome buddy :yep:

Look forward to seeing what you get up to for the season to come, im sure I will see you about the place :)

Have fun and be lucky dude :yinyang:

No weed for a 10 stretch lol fuk me can't go 10 mins lol

• Like 4