Clover PEAT FREE

OutDoor_Grower85

Afternoon,

Has anyone used clover peat free?  it’s all I can currently get. I have only ever used the standard clover. 

4 hours ago, purepotstill said:

I know @Lux_Interior's growing peat free, but can't say it's with clover.

I've joined the dark side at the moment and I'm flowering in Coco Coir.

Smack my wrists.

• Like 5

On 20/02/2023 at 0:54 PM, OutDoor_Grower85 said:

Afternoon,

Has anyone used clover peat free?  it’s all I can currently get. I have only ever used the standard clover. 

Can I ask why peat free is it an environmental thing or is it a better product thanks.peace Goohfy.

Edited by Goohfy

On 20/02/2023 at 6:28 PM, Lux_Interior said:

I've joined the dark side at the moment and I'm flowering in Coco Coir.

Smack my wrists.

Why smack your wrists I think rub your palms and wait for the lovely ness to happen in the coir.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Why smack your wrists I think rub your palms and wait for the lovely ness to happen in the coir.peace Goohfy.

Yeah I get your point. There is no Peat in Coir. But it would be nice to buy a £3 bag of peat free from B&Q that is useable.

I have had decent crops in the past using cheap compost, going peat free has made that harder. Even premium peat free seemed a bit woody, I'm not Percy Thrower so some of the blame is mine I'm sure. However this crop using Coir has been enlightening. I'm still using Organix nutes too but I have had to start supplementing CalMag and pH the water using acid.

I'm a lazy bastard I just want my weed to grow and my car clean itself.

• Like 3