Real gorilla seeds indoors

Trashedagain77

Hi everyone, I've decided to have a go at some indoor Real Gorilla Seeds strains after hearing that their beans are legitimate. I've gone for Purkle#1, Affiedaze and Lemon Drizzle. I understand that they can stretch a bit. Please if you've had experience with any of these strains indoors I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks. Peace. 

• Like 1

I did a wee Bonsai Lemon Drizzle, 12/12 from seed. Considering the circumstances it grew pretty big and really chunky, unfortunately my humidity was very high and I didn't have enough air circulation so I got some rot, but what I salvaged was absolutely lovely. 

Proper lemon candy flavour with a very potent high, the high for mine was more WiFi than SLH, but it definitely had a hazy twist to it.

I gather when grown conventionally they're pretty stretchy, but nothing crazy. @Gaijin is growing some right now thinking about it, he's a few weeks into flower. 

• Like 4

I've grown purkle, zkittles & on 3rd go at lemon drizzle, the purkle smells of chocolate coffee imo, is a bit leafy takes alot of trimming, reasonably strong smoke, the zkittles smelt of fruity tropical sweets like it should, unfortunatly one or more hermied and everything was moderate seeded, the smoke was banging like it had been dipped in sugar, lemon drizzles my favourate Ive grown in recient years, probably quadruples or more in flower, seems to be a fair spread of pheno's, smaller darker buds, massive airey lemon stinking buds, had a runt/mutant i grew out had tri branching, grew massive and cropped 8 oz, had no smell but plenty crystals, averaged about 6 oz per plant the first grow, 4.5 the second had the smaller dark buds on one, stronger and denser buds bud less crop. going to carefully find a keeper this time i messed it up first time and 2nd lot didnt have the pheno i want.

• Like 4

I did a couple of Lemon Drizzle's in a scrog (on the right at front and back in below pic) - both stretched a bit more than the other 4 which were Memory loss - i would think untopped/trained they could get tall.

large.sd-day-56.jpg

• Like 9

• 8 months later...
On 19/02/2023 at 0:56 PM, highgrower said:

I did a couple of Lemon Drizzle's in a scrog (on the right at front and back in below pic) - both stretched a bit more than the other 4 which were Memory loss - i would think untopped/trained they could get tall.

large.sd-day-56.jpg

that cupboard is stuffed to the brim lol . how long did the lemon drizzle take mate?

if you don't mind me asking, what wattage is the light and whats your best pull in that space. the amount of buds you've got in there is ridiculous lol 

cheers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flowerpowerandwhat said:

how long did the lemon drizzle take mate

I think i took them to about 70 days.

The light max is 220w but didnt normally go past about 180w.  I have forgotten the max i managed to pull out of it but well over a g/w

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, highgrower said:

I think i took them to about 70 days.

The light max is 220w but didnt normally go past about 180w.  I have forgotten the max i managed to pull out of it but well over a g/w

cheers mate. I bet lol I dont think you could get any more buds in there if you tried 

• Like 1

I've done a couple, just chopped one the other day. Neither of them have been super cheesey on the nose, but they're in the same sort of ball park, old school heavy eyed grin inducing skunk. This last one seems to have more of a meaty/marmite sort of smell to it, the fluff I dried out on the radiator had a good high, but it's missing face melting intensity I associate with cheese. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1