10-11 weeker question

MySoulIsMine

Hey good evening tokers. I have a question hopefully someone can help with. I have 4 sweet seeds sweet amnesia haze and have 3 different phenos. 2 are ready for the chop just under 9 weeks but thers one gorgeous smelling one with fat buds that is going to go about 11 weeks by looking at it. Do you think the high will be worth waiting the extra weeks for it to finish properly? 

Edited by MySoulIsMine
  • Like 2

Do you need the space for anything else? If not then leave it in there, you could get a massive increase in yield in the last phase, it's when they swell you get the weight. You'll probably get an increase ion potency too. Not something you know until you grow it out a few times and experiment.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, KC said:

Do you need the space for anything else?

That's the only good question. Need it now to dry the other two  without smell ? Chop. Two are better than one, except if you have enough in jar to wait for the next run.

If you don't especially need the tent, give her the two weeks she needs.

• Like 3

I’d have to let it run, all this way just to take her down early…

id find a way to dry the other bud, big cardboard box or something. Quickly rig up some duct to the carbon filter somehow…