Pushka

Just saying Hi, been hanging around for the last month or so gaining info etc. 

I'm about a month in to my first grow, small tent, cheap LED gifted to me, heat mat, small exhaust fan and filter and tiny tube heater.

I've had to move it 3 times already due to workman and 2nd place was just too damp and cold in an already cold damp old house.

Started Autos in final pots, with Biobizz Light Mix in centre, All Mix at bottom, going well so far.

Been reading mister phlegm diaries (cant seem to tag) with interest as seems to have similar size set up and similar chilled attitude

towards any problems he encounters (what will be will be, and his plants don't seem to suffer)

I know people would have been so stressed at some of his leaves :-)

Hoping to also get some in the garden at some point.

• Like 9

Welcome aboard mate ! If you can't tag, it's probably because you're using a Chrome or derivative browser. Switching to Firefox will solve that and other problems you haven't encountered yet. :pitchfork: Meanwhile I'll tag @mister phlegmfor you :hippy:

• Like 4

Thanks for tagging @purepotstill glad to know some of us still can :)

On 18/02/2023 at 3:42 PM, Pushka said:

I know people would have been so stressed at some of his leaves :-)

It does still stress me a bit when they get really bad, and I don't think it does the plants any good but they still do pretty well.

My diaries helped me a ton getting going, if you start one or get some pics up and can't @ me just reply to one of my posts wherever. Who knows, maybe some of the green leaf mob might be able to help too lol

• Like 3

Thanks for the warm welcome, been reading lots of the diaries and hopefully absorbing some knowledge, will try and get a diary started and some pics up soon,

typical that I've got workmen in and out for the next week!  Looking forward to warmer weather and starting outdoors.

My only concern right now is humidity but I'm gradually bringing it down without the electric going up too much.

• Like 2