lambrettats1

Hi everyone,

As the title says I have tried finding Grows of this strain on here without any success apart from one that unfortunately seeded, So here is my attempt at growing her.

I am growing in a 80 x 80 x180 tent  with a 4" carbon filter, using for the last time ever a 600 hps hopefully due to investing in some LED tech.

Hand feeding canna nutes as well as cal mag and from the 4th until 6th week of flower some plant magic platinum.

Now these girls are meant to according to the sweet seeds info finish in 7 weeks, well let me say i am on week 8 just now and by the looks of the trichs they are needing at least another week as they are just starting to go cloudy. This could well be due to my crap skill set when growing. My temps have been a little over the shop due to the location of my groom.

I think they look ok and they smell amazing, very sweet and the buds are a beautiful array of colours.

Hopefully my timing with the trichs is good as of today they are going in to flush for 7 days, I have been cutting the feed down for the last 2 weeks to the point they are on about a third of what they were on before.

Anyway these pics are all over the place because i never took any in veg and when i uploaded them on to my computer it changed the dates for some reason.

large.IMG-20230212-WA0046.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0050.jpglarge.15_01.03-640x480.jpglarge.08_01_01-640x480.jpglarge.15_01.05-640x480.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0024.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0039.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0012.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0027.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0034.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0038.jpglarge.IMG-20230212-WA0010.jpg

• Like 6

Ah yes the old breeders finishing time  descriptions lol, seems quite rare that they're accurate, even with the reputable breeders, I wouldn't have thought it's your fault that they're taking longer. IMO they look a lot further away than a week, I can't really see any brown hairs and the buds look pretty undeveloped. To me they look like they're about half way to being ready. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Ah yes the old breeders finishing time  descriptions lol, seems quite rare that they're accurate, even with the reputable breeders, I wouldn't have thought it's your fault that they're taking longer. IMO they look a lot further away than a week, I can't really see any brown hairs and the buds look pretty undeveloped. To me they look like they're about half way to being ready. 

These were taken at week 6 bud

3 hours ago, lambrettats1 said:

As the title says I have tried finding Grows of this strain on here without any success apart from one that unfortunately seeded, So here is my attempt at growing her.

I think @Ccs141 did some of these ? With good results in a small cab.

yours are looking good ! Hope they do well for you bud :yep:

• Like 2

I've just chopped 2 of these girls, well...10 days ago, no photos unfortunately. had them in 5litre hempies and they went 57 days...beautiful purple rather than red for me tho. Jarred it yesterday was a bit over 2oz per plant. Very fruity aroma, not berry fruit but maybe mango or musky melon. Tried a couple of lower buds uncured and is a nice vape..stronger than I expected too. good luck with yours!

• Like 1

large.20230219_204358.jpglarge.20230219_204552.jpglarge.20230219_204343.jpg

Just a few more pics, as you can clearly see the colours on these are out of this world.

The buds are pretty impressive even the smaller popcorn numbers are caked in shiny trichs.

• Like 6

Just now, lambrettats1 said:

large.20230219_204358.jpglarge.20230219_204552.jpglarge.20230219_204343.jpg

Just a few more pics, as you can clearly see the colours on these are out of this world.

The buds are pretty impressive even the smaller popcorn numbers are caked in shiny trichs.

Some nice colored buds there mate top job

• Like 3

Beautiful buds with a nice caliber :yep:

Nice results mate. Thanks for sharing. I hope you enjoy the final result as much as I did with this strain.

All the best with it and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Thank you @Sweet Seeds-tommy,

It is always good to hear from one of the companies representatives that they think you have done ok with one of their strains.

As per Sweet Seeds fails to disappoint.

Peace

Ts1