Skadi

Just joined and wanted to say hiya to all. Been an indoor grower in the past but this year going outside. Once Ive got all I need, I will be asking for advice from you lovely people as Im doing an outdoor grow this year with autos. 

Edited by Skadi
Wrong wording
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Skadi said:

Just joined and wanted to say hiya to all. Been an indoor grower in the past but this year going outside. Once Ive got all I need, I will be asking for advice from you lovely people as Im doing an outdoor grow this year with autos. 

Welcome to the 420

I was in the same boat as you last year pal…

My advice is: you don’t need a lot to grow outdoors just good medium and a well fertilised plot or pot. Wait for the optimal time to pop your beans or make cuttings. I’m going to put 1ft approx plants out mid - late April this time as there was gun jumping last year!

Also tips from @Revive @B-real are invaluable plus @Seedstockers-Mark is a good guy.

• Like 2

Thanks @e55ex0ldb0yreally appreciated. Going to go for fabric pots and thinking (after reading some posts on here) that Clover might be the way to go. In the far North so will be end of May before they go out. Got a small set up for popping the seeds and bringing them on. and will start beginning of April. Timing is everything so hopefully I time it right! Really appreciate you taking the time to offer advice. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Skadi said:

Thanks @e55ex0ldb0yreally appreciated. Going to go for fabric pots and thinking (after reading some posts on here) that Clover might be the way to go. In the far North so will be end of May before they go out. Got a small set up for popping the seeds and bringing them on. and will start beginning of April. Timing is everything so hopefully I time it right! Really appreciate you taking the time to offer advice. 

Clover is the bomb mate, I know a fair few indoor growers that use it instead of cocos. If you’re doing autos you should have just enough goodness in the peat to get you through veg, start to feed as soon as they go into bloom. Fabric pots are great nice and easy to move if the in laws arrive without notice lol 

Also autos you need to get into the final pots early I’d say within 2-3 weeks of popping through the surface or they won’t reach full potential if the roots are shocked late in veg.

Good luck pal you won’t regret it such a different experience to in a tent. :skin_up:

• Like 3