Cookies Gelato Auto

Alskae

• 2 weeks later...

.Alright everyone wrote a few paragraphs out some pictures ready to post but the website crashed and never saved it can't be assed to type it all out again so here's just the photos

large.20230309_014051.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230307-112147_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230307-112053_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013450_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013446_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013428_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013419_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013415_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013612_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-013705_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Looking happy & healthy mate ,  coming along quite nicely :yep:        On the home straight ,  keep the pics coming :george:

Will do mate 4 of them are getting chopped in about 4 days so will post some more pictures then. Then the last 3 I'll stretch apart as much as I can for more light coverage and they'll be done about a week after the first 4 get the chop.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hashslag said:

Some gorgeous buds in there mate! I love a purple hue, I do!

Yeah, I like the variation of them with the different phenos some have big golf ball sized nugs with less leaves and the leaves are quite thin, the others smaller buds width wise but much longer colas and they are a lot bushier with fatter leaves.

The ones with the golf ball nugs smell really fruity and the others have a smell which I can't really describe it's nice though. The ones under the purple light are very similar phenos all with the golf ball sized nugs and thinner leaves which is my favorite pheno out of the lot, I'll be really happy if the fruity smell carries over to the taste aswell when it's finished curing.

Nearing the end now some really nice colors starting to come through on both the leaves and the buds, I wonder if the cool temps during night time could play a part towards this.

• Like 1

What a cracking job you've made of those they look great! Just wanted to say in response to your first post that you don't need to measure PH in soil so no need for a PH pen.. also no lifting the light wont make them stretch after they're finished the early flower stretch :)

Bet you've got a good harvest there, well impressive 

Just now, Rustybiff said:

What a cracking job you've made of those they look great! Just wanted to say in response to your first post that you don't need to measure PH in soil so no need for a PH pen.. also no lifting the light wont make them stretch after they're finished the early flower stretch :)

Bet you've got a good harvest there, well impressive 

Yeah all is looking good mate despite being a proper caveman setup haven't even got any extraction in there lol I got some more photos to post upload keeps failing though so might have to put them on tomorrow.

• Like 1

Got a load of photos today took ages to upload because it kept failing but managed in the end so here they all are. Next photos be posted in a few days when 4 of them get the chop.

Also got a question was stretching some branches apart to allow more light into the canopy and one of the branches snapped like 2/3 of the way so only just managing to keep itself up is there any chance this could cause a stress hermie? Would hate that to happen and fuck everything up in the last week or two.

And one more final question don't know if you'll be able to tell in the photos below some leaves have these little brown spots is this deficiency or over feeding? I had a thought it might be due to a calcium or magnesium deficiency but don't have a clue really, they are nearly ready to chop so won't be able to do anything about it now but be useful to know for next time if I encounter the same issue.

large.Screenshot_20230309-232628_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-232645_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-232723_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-233956_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-233925_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-233045_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-233031_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-234132_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-234145_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-234800_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235016_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235141_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235148_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235446_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235451_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235551_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235526_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235520_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235512_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235602_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235618_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235622_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230309-235642_Gallery.jpg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Alskae said:

Yeah all is looking good mate despite being a proper caveman setup haven't even got any extraction in there lol 

Phoar, you're an animal :eek: that would have me shatting myself..

As for the brown spots, I'm no expert but what I've been told on here is that you shouldn't pin it on a deficiency until your environment is bang on.. issues like that crop up all the time if it's too cold/hot/dry.. but if you have no extraction it could just be lack of fresh air? 

I'm in the camp of ignoring problems at that stage, they'll finish up and you'll smoke it and all will be grand lol

Edit: do you have circulation fans in there at least?

Edited by Rustybiff
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Alskae said:

it might be due to a calcium

most likely calcium, but its so late in the plants development, its not caused a problem, & like the other guy said, it could also be environment-related

mystic

3 hours ago, Rustybiff said:

Phoar, you're an animal :eek: that would have me shatting myself..

As for the brown spots, I'm no expert but what I've been told on here is that you shouldn't pin it on a deficiency until your environment is bang on.. issues like that crop up all the time if it's too cold/hot/dry.. but if you have no extraction it could just be lack of fresh air? 

I'm in the camp of ignoring problems at that stage, they'll finish up and you'll smoke it and all will be grand lol

Edit: do you have circulation fans in there at least?

Yeah it fuckin stinks mate with no extraction and to be fair my environment probably isn't bang on they are being flushed anyway so the brown spots don't bother me just wanted to see if anyone could make a guess as to what it was they only popped up recently late in flower which made me think calcium or mag deficiency. My temps and humidity not been optimal for 2/3 of this run and I didn't actually have a circulation fan for the first 3 weeks of flower lol. All that aside stuff looks 10/10 mate even with my caveman setup I'll post some more photos in a few days.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mysticriver said:

most likely calcium, but its so late in the plants development, its not caused a problem, & like the other guy said, it could also be environment-related

mystic

Just been reading and water in the area I believe is quite hard so just trying to find out the ratio of calcium to magnesium which could be another indicator if its a cal or mag deficiency, it don't bother me now but be nice to avoid that on the next run. I was having a quick read on a post on this website and seen something along the lines of if the ratio isn't right it locks one of them out do you know anything about that? Can't remember which post I was reading where I seen that

17 hours ago, Alskae said:

anything about that?

the ratio of calcium:mag in the water needs to be 3:1 too be within the good range for the plant

mystic