Limited Edition Line Just Dropped.

Seedstockers-Mark

Hey everyone. Just a quick one to let you all know what that we have just released a "limited edition" line :bong:

https://seedstockers.com/limited-edition

Stock is pretty limited on these but I've got around 20 packets spare( 5 packs per variety) for UK420 :headbang:

Hit me up if your interested in running a diary for us :yep:

The London pound cake cross sounds interesting to me, I'll give that a run next :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 15

Loving the sound & look of that Slurri Fritter and would be all over her mate ,  sadly i think others would do her more justice than i could this season.  

Happy to run her in light dep but just couldnt promise to do her justice.   

Should you not get takers , and i highly doubt it lol  ,   i would be more than happy to give her a good long cook in light dep mate.  

The very best with them to anyone lucky enough to give them a run.      Good luck guys.   :yep:

• Like 9

Ey up @Seedstockers-Mark I’ve fucked a couple of diaries for seeds up. I genuinely feel bad about that. 

Now I keep um-ing n Ah-ing about stopping growing as long as I can make my flowers last, simply coz it’s a dear do growing and I’m sick of being poor lol 

Buuuut I have a good number of fem seeds and thought maybe just do a couple of fems and take the reg seed guesswork away. My ‘small’ flower tent is fairly efficient. 

So I’m getting my bills out the way and I’ll order n pay for seeds. Those tangy fritter sound nice n fit my price range. I’ll get some ordered next couple of days n I’ll bang a diary up for yer. 

• Like 8

Yeh I've was getting london pound cake hash and it is fucking lovely!!

Any pictures of the strains mark?

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Sorry to be a cheeky fucker but a penny saved is a penny earned … Is there a discount code for uk420 members :bag:

Watch out or they be sold out lol 

• Like 6

They do look like interesting strains :D 

I'm in the middle of my first ever diary, so you might want to wait and see how that pans out before entrusting me with a Seedstockers Diary lol 

But I am a couple of weeks away from having to decide what to grow next, so if you have any leftover, I'd be happy to pop some of these next :yep: 

• Like 7

@Diddy yeah, yer laughing but you know. You know very well. You’re tempting fate and that’s naughty. May your next break be no more than 10 :nenenenene:lol 

• Like 3