6x gorilla cookies fem

3x fruit cake fem

3x Bruce banner fem

3x Triton biscotto lime

3x cookies and cream

3x do si dos

Bubye!

• Like 9

I'm gonna chuck a mixture of indoor vars out and hope for the best (I'm lat 50.7 , what could possibly go wrong? lol)

I'll give the Triton biscotto lime a go if it grows out of the cabbaging and some Apollo black cherry cuts , probably not going to put my Rucu cucu out it's a finicky sod at the best of times.

Other than that I imagine there'll be a token disco biscuit clone thrown outside too (my own cooked db F2's actually finished by the end of September-ish a few years back) dunno if this cut will cope , we'll see.

The rest will be various subscriber creations, I reckon the chunkier of two purp dogs I have on the go has the potential to be a tree :skin_up:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 4

Triton Biscotto Lime and Panty Punch from Seedstockers and possibly a Moroccan Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds but I'm not certain on that one yet.

• Like 2

I will be running Joshua only this year. I only want a decent chemically induced polyploid to play with. Big down size for me but hopefully I can get a nice female to dust with some female SHD x blackberry pollen i keeped back last year to make some hopefully special tryploid Bx1 true GMO photoperiod seeds.

• Like 9

Good to see you posting @brock1, haven't seen you around much recently, hope your well dude. 

I've been trying to pretend I'm not doing an outdoor run this year, but I'm alre getting FOMO lol

I've got a few beans worth chucking out. 

A couple of Slims Rubberwarps 

A few of Brock's little beauties 

And as my wild card (as per Oldfords competition) I think it might be fun to stick a cut of my Oldmans Haze out and see how huge it can get lol.

Talking of your beans Brock, is it true that your SHDxBBG is photosensitive?  As you probably remember I absolutely love you SHDxAU and it bums me out that I can't keep a mum, was hoping I might find something similar in the xBBG and be able to keep it on file?  Maybe with a few extra hours of light?I've got some SD BX1 and some SHDxGE as well if either of them are photosensitive? 

Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be running an SHDXBBG in the mansion for my next crop, it's about time I did one of your beans justice. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Good to see you posting @brock1, haven't seen you around much recently, hope your well dude. 

I've been trying to pretend I'm not doing an outdoor run this year, but I'm alre getting FOMO lol

I've got a few beans worth chucking out. 

A couple of Slims Rubberwarps 

A few of Brock's little beauties 

And as my wild card (as per Oldfords competition) I think it might be fun to stick a cut of my Oldmans Haze out and see how huge it can get lol.

Talking of your beans Brock, is it true that your SHDxBBG is photosensitive?  As you probably remember I absolutely love you SHDxAU and it bums me out that I can't keep a mum, was hoping I might find something similar in the xBBG and be able to keep it on file?  Maybe with a few extra hours of light?I've got some SD BX1 and some SHDxGE as well if either of them are photosensitive? 

Either way I'm pretty sure I'll be running an SHDXBBG in the mansion for my next crop, it's about time I did one of your beans justice. 

No SHD x BlackBerry gum is full auto. The Joshua is the photo sensitive strain. The SHD x blackberry gum grows a little bigger than the auto ultimate cross. Its also a little more sweeter on the terps side. A lot of people seem to prefer this blackberry gum cross to be honest. My health isn't good right now but I am hoping to get a few seeds sent in soon. Theirs some SHD x killer skunk that will be photo sensitive that will be sent in.

• Like 5

Ok good to know mate, I find it hard to believe I could like anything more than the xAU so I'm pretty excited by that, hopefully she doesn't get too big for my tent. How does Joshua compare to the xAU? Does it have that really trippy high? (Sorry I'm sure you've probably already told me this before lol ). 

Sorry to hear about your health dude, I hope your on the mend soon. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

My Seedstockers strains will be:

BCN Critical XXL Fast

Mandarin Panties Auto

Thunder Banana Auto

Will probably grow three of each, maybe root some tops from the BCN Critical XXL Fast too.

• Like 4