On average how many plants.

Celtic voyager

@Herbal KintK

There is no way 10 police officers staked out a plot all day everyday until the grower of said plot turned up.

£13.67 is the average hourly rate for a police officer in the UK. So let's assume they staked out the plot 10 hours a day. 10 coppers, 10 hours a day is £1367 a day just in wages. That's not including all the other expenses that would have been needed.

Now a lot of guerillas don't even turn up to their plot that often. Some turn up once a week. A lot once a month. A lot do plant and leaves (plant at the start of the season, come back when it's ready to be harvested)

The story you're telling all of us is complete bollocks. I'm sorry but the only possibilities here are that you've made this story up. Your friends have made this story up and you've repeated it, or you've failed to give us a LOT of the relevant information.

The bottom line is, 10 police officers did not wait at a plot for the grower to turn up. Even if the old bill had such resources and man power to do this, it would be a waste of time as someone arriving at a plot is no where near enough proof to prove he was the grower of the plants. Simple as that.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

My mate would disagree lol

He is a member on site as well

Get him to comment here. I want to hear the full story. 

• Like 2

On 18/02/2023 at 1:24 PM, Herbal Kint said:

My buddy's got claped with 40 last year,so I definitely recommend to rethink your numbers and spread your plots far out guys.

They were doing it for years ,decade maybe on same spot. Came to water and they were waiting for them ,like 10 of them surrounded them :thumbdown:

Was it rippers who grabbed your friend?If that's the case then yes, the story is true,but I didn't know it was 10,i heard less. 

I think they might install cameras on the inner perimeter then put biometric recognition monitors actually in the plot then they will have 4-5 officers dedicated to surveillance when the cameras pick up action this will alert said officers this will be like a 1-3 thing level 1 ANPR at road side 2 Cameras triggered 3 RED alert bio system triggered then the police will drop everything and come to the plot but they would approach from 4 different angles what do you recon?keep safe out there.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

And probably maybe looking at plots with satellites.I know people will probably be saying oh yeah nob head but think about it they could just keep hopping from one satellite as it travels over to another.I might  put a big cammo tarp up just wondering how much light will go through something to think about.peace Goohfy.

• Like 3

Just now, Goohfy said:

I think they might install cameras on the inner perimeter then put biometric recognition monitors actually in the plot then they will have 4-5 officers dedicated to surveillance when the cameras pick up action this will alert said officers this will be like a 1-3 thing level 1 ANPR at road side 2 Cameras triggered 3 RED alert bio system triggered then the police will drop everything and come to the plot but they would approach from 4 different angles what do you recon?

I know it doesn't work like that mate, that's way over thinking to be honest, even with a plot 20 times the size the 10 officers staked out, I watched plots plural on camera being ripped by plod,they never once surrounded them, just came on, ripped the plants and dragged them off in those ton builders bags. 

• Like 4

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

I know it doesn't work like that mate, that's way over thinking to be honest, even with a plot 20 times the size the 10 officers staked out, I watched plots plural on camera being ripped by plod,they never once surrounded them, just came on, ripped the plants and dragged them off in those ton builders bags. 

Yeah I am probably overthinking things but best to be safe without becoming paranoid is a bit of a balancing thing.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

For every one you want to finish, put three out, and then round up to the nearest ten - ie why bother putting less than ten out for all the work and time put in. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

Get him to comment here. I want to hear the full story. 

You already heard it

3 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

Was it rippers who grabbed your friend?If that's the case then yes, the story is true,but I didn't know it was 10,i heard less. 

Nah, police

Story... true... am out

Sup with folks these days

2 hours ago, Goohfy said:

3 with 8 in each not to big that you get overwhelmed

3 plots with 8 small coppers in each? Erb

1 hour ago, Herbal Kint said:

Nah, police

Story... true... am out

Sup with folks these days

So you're saying 10 police officers staked out at the plots and waited for your friend to arrive?