Carbon filter in green house

Periodic

Anyone use a grow tent style extraction/filtration in a green house?

The smell from last years grow was the talk of the neighborhood and necessitated shifting 4 six foot+ plants in 50 liter fabric pots

from the green house to finish in an indoor tent which was "interesting"!

The area is not too big and can be made sufficiently air tight -just thought I'd see if there is anything else I need to consider.

I've seen a couple of mates do it in the past. It worked well and I always recommend it to greenhouse growers. Only issue you'll face is if humidity gets too high, above 80% doesn't do the filter any good, wet carbon doesn't work I guess. But TBF if your hitting 80% humidity during flower you'll have bigger problems to worry about. 

• Like 4

On 14-2-2023 at 2:42 PM, Periodic said:

Anyone use a grow tent style extraction/filtration in a green house?

The smell from last years grow was the talk of the neighborhood and necessitated shifting 4 six foot+ plants in 50 liter fabric pots

from the green house to finish in an indoor tent which was "interesting"!

The area is not too big and can be made sufficiently air tight -just thought I'd see if there is anything else I need to consider.

yes i have seen it in pictures in internet......

you have now the extracters and filters to use in greenhouse.....so use them... :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1