Help with picking ideal strain

Gurillagrower98

Hello my cannabis community ime looking for some help today I have done a few outdoor auto grows in the past years but they have been exotic strains and snot produced a great deal of yeild so I was wondering what is a good outdoor strain for the uk would stardawg auto be ok 

Hey dude, welcome to the boards. 

Have a look around the outdoor/GG section and you'll soon cotton on mate. 

There's a few names you'll find that crop up time and time again. 

Real Gorilla Seeds 

Alfemco 

Sweet seeds Autos and Fast Versions 

And community member 

@brock1

The first 3 are all sponsors so they have a dedicated section on the boards for you to have a look through and see what's on offer.

Brock's seeds (mostly autos) are available by subscribing to the site, you'll have to dig a bit deeper to find information but it will be worth it, I'm not the biggest fan of autos generally but his beans are some of the most prized in my collection.

Going back to that auto stardawg. What breeder is it from? I'm pretty selective about what breeders/seedbanks I buy from, there's a lot of cowboys out there, especially auto breeders it seems. People just get whatever crappy bulk seed they can and stick whatever name is hot right now on the packet to make a quick sale. So without knowing more info it's hard to give a proper answer.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Your location  / grow methods / grow medium  /  your chosen genetics  ,   all play a part in the grow cycle :yep:

If your in a sensible location tne you should be able to get an auto home safe ,   autos can and often be trickier than fems. 

Any set backs or dramas early on in the auto growth cycle will result in a less than happy ending in respect of final yield. 

Im guessing your StarDawg auto could well be Fast Buds ?       No 1st hand experience but the feed backs sketchy.  

Look at6 tried & tested breeders ,  theres a few on here all with reps you can speak to directly :yep:   

Stick with the regular choice guys ,  SeedStockers ,  RGSC , Sweet Seeds ,  Alfemco , DP   ,     be sensible in your choices and theres no reason why you wont get an auto home safe.   

Also look at a fem / photo alongside the autos ,  alays worth having a safe bet or hedging bets.      Again look at the names above.

All the breeders mentioned had lots of cultivars that will easily make it home safe ,  chose what you like and get growing.     :george:    

• Like 1