Building my grow room again

Baron von greenback

Going to build my grow room again after the bastards next door grassed me up to environmental health about the smell of smoking weed fucking pathetic really so I had to shut everything down just in case even had to shut the 420 litre comp down as doing it in my greenhouse at allotment  letf it long enough now only good thing gave me time to get new LEDs for flower room so be doing a couple of diaries been chomping at the bit to get going again it becomes addictive thanks guys

• Like 7

Better luck this time mate, one thing i cannot stand is cunts putting their nose in where it doesnt belong.  Boils ma piss that...

• Like 1

If next door are known to grass like that, would it be worth attempting to speak to them, explain you use it for x reason, and maybe agree that you wouldn’t smoke it outside when they’ve got guests or kids outside for instance… 

worth a try maybe?

Some folk don’t like it though and you have to respect that. They want to use their house n garden too. We have to remember it’s illegal. We’re that au fait with weed it’s just like lighting a tab but to others you may as well be injecting heroin. Get a smoking filter set up n smoke yer sen silly.

Of course I agree it’s not right you having to shut yer stuff down n pack away but just to say I understand from yer neighbours point of view. Not if they’re being malicious because they don’t like you that’s one thing. But I get how something neighbours do impact folks lives. For example I fucking hate barbecue. I hate how it sticks to clothes on the line and the walls of the house. Unfortunately it’s not illegal otherwise cunt face over the back would be fucked 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Dreamer420 said:

If next door are known to grass like that, would it be worth attempting to speak to them, explain you use it for x reason, and maybe agree that you wouldn’t smoke it outside when they’ve got guests or kids outside for instance… 

worth a try maybe?

I have tried talking to them putting notes through my door they saying it's coming through the walls totally stinking there house out and the street saying there having to open all there windows I tried everything I put more fans in grow offered to get them air purifiers then they say we can't afford to put things on there just fucking weirdos my neighbours on the other side hardly smell anything there just them sort of people but it's not possible what there saying no way it's coming through the walls don't smoke it outside I just going to crack on 

31 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Some folk don’t like it though and you have to respect that. They want to use their house n garden too. We have to remember it’s illegal. We’re that au fait with weed it’s just like lighting a tab but to others you may as well be injecting heroin. Get a smoking filter set up n smoke yer sen silly.

Of course I agree it’s not right you having to shut yer stuff down n pack away but just to say I understand from yer neighbours point of view. Not if they’re being malicious because they don’t like you that’s one thing. But I get how something neighbours do impact folks lives. For example I fucking hate barbecue. I hate how it sticks to clothes on the line and the walls of the house. Unfortunately it’s not illegal otherwise cunt face over the back would be fucked 

What's a smoking filter

• Like 1

Had the same sort of thing with a neighbour in lock down, only moved in  month or so and was gobbing off over the fence 2 doors down, I’ve lived here for 30 years :furious:. I have an old fan and filter in the shed now when I’m toking. Not heard a peep since. 
Good luck with the groom :yep:

• Like 1

Maybe try switching to vaping. I'm not going to say it's healthier as I don't know for sure but you get way higher and you use less weed. Ok, it might take some getting used to though. 

Something to consider maybe, you know they'll only moan again. 

Or you could say you've got a medi license :wassnnme:

If the council are nipping round fucking with your shit coz yer neighbours can smell yer dope smoking then the last thing I’d do is set up a grow AND chong boom batties - without a chonging filter. Just be careful owd lad :yep:

• Like 2

Ye I know mate they sent me a letter I had all sorts of people in social workers coppers people that don't smoke it who don't smell it it's not the grow there smelling because they were complaining when there was no grow plus I got one of them ring door bells there the dogs bollocks any movement or ring of doorbell outside sends it to your phone so I just don't answer it if I don't know who it is anyways enough if that crap I starting rebuilding today I put up the wooden structure of my veg room but extended it to 3m long and 1.2 wide also but the batons back up for flower room to staple the silver sheeting to going to rejig it a bit with my fans so I circulating the hot air around both rooms also not sucking cold air in direct from outside got a whole new set up for growing and automatic watering in my veg tent the last drip system wasn't very good so see how that works cheers guys

• Like 1

@Baron von greenback

Sometimes it's good to have a rebuild and iron out any wrinkles from the last set-up...

Be even better if you were to put the odd bit of punctuation in your posts bud, it would be nice to draw breath occasionally...:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stu914 said:

@Baron von greenback

Sometimes it's good to have a rebuild and iron out any wrinkles from the last set-up...

Be even better if you were to put the odd bit of punctuation in your posts bud, it would be nice to draw breath occasionally...:rofl::rofl:

Ye mate on an old tablet it's a nightmare

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2023 at 9:39 PM, Baron von greenback said:

Ye mate on an old tablet it's a nightmare

Ok just a quick up date on my remodeling just got all the wooden structures back up made my veg tent a bit bigger so going to line everything in reflective mylar in the next couple of days that's about it up to now I add some pics next time round