Drying rack with built in fan and filter?

Axiom

Drying Rack with a built in fan and carbon filter. 

Was curious if anyone has ever tried them and if they work well?
I ask because this must save a lot of space and kit for an otherwise dedicated drying tent / space ( which I was just about to set up)
Are drying racks in general any good? Even the ones with no fan / filter?

Please refrain from commenting about the fan blowing directly on the buds, I'm well aware- thanks! 

:yinyang:

you mean this ?

this saves loads of space.... easy diy...

after 2 days....you can make from 2 layers 1 layer....

med_gallery_6374_213_317680.jpg

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 8

Were trying the small one of these @Axiom. The fan and filter fit in the top collar and the base has ventilation holes in the base material. I was sceptical initially but it seems to work! Definitely smokeable in a week.

large.57_efcc9f18-50cf-44de-8078-003852087647_2000x.jpg

• Like 2

@Head Rose'n'Tail So just to confirm - you are using it outside a tent? and there's no smell?
That sounds perfect! Means we can spend more time putting it in the perfect place in terms of environmental factors. 

I guess when the filter runs out it can still be hung inside a tent with a filter, if a replacement filter is unavailable in the future. 

Edited by Axiom

I'd probably say 'less' smell @Axiom. I think you get a small whiff but nothing too serious, nothing an air freshener or tub of ona wouldn't get rid of if it needs to be stealthy.

Edit: the filters can be had for £12 so easily replaceable, the fan sits on top of the filter and they fit in a square sock in the top section.

Edited by Head Rose'n'Tail
Filter replacement
  • Like 1

I can't see that CF lasting long , looks like what you'd get on a hob extractor, just smaller.

The secret jardin flange CF would probably fit and work better.

:yinyang:

• Like 1