Tincture, smoke, dab or ejuice for qwiso oil

Blue7733

Just thought I’d ask what people’s preference is for using qwiso they make. Mix with mct oil for tincture, old school smoke on rizzlas, dab pen or rig, mix and vape e juice…..curious to know and also choice of vape/dab pen. I’m trying various methods and would appreciate any advice and experience you all have.

• Like 2

Purged in the oven then cooled down in fridge, I used to put in capsules but now I just cut a chunk off and swallow it with a cuppa, half hour ish later the maximum chillout begins, though when I first started making it I was always overdosing ending up with mass whitey followed by vomit then best sleeps ever, I clean my Mighty cooling unit about every 2weeks which gives me a gramme of finished product, and I save all my avb til there's an ounce or two then give that the qwiso treatment which produces some surprisingly good oil, and I occasionally vape a bit, though I find vaping it a bit too 'uppy' for my liking, whereas the eating it raw (purged) is more to my liking, proper 'fucks my shit up' 

• Like 3

Smoking blunts, Dynavap Bongs and Dabs are my weapons of choice nowadays.

Strangely when growing up eating Cannabis never seemed to do anything to me, not sure if it was because I was still smoking joints at the same time and it masked it, but I know I consumed a lot and I never felt more stoned than the joint I was smoking, maybe I was just one of them people it don't affect like people who can't get drunk from drinking alcohol, now my tolerance is pretty much non existent I'm too scared to try lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Smoking blunts, Dynavap Bongs and Dabs are my weapons of choice nowadays.

Strangely when growing up eating Cannabis never seemed to do anything to me, not sure if it was because I was still smoking joints at the same time and it masked it, but I know I consumed a lot and I never felt more stoned than the joint I was smoking, maybe I was just one of them people it don't affect like people who can't get drunk from drinking alcohol, now my tolerance is pretty much non existent I'm too scared to try lol

I hear you all too well mate ,   i went from the odd  1 or 2 neat J's a month slap band into MCT , choccy , edibles  all within a few wks ,   a J used to soked ove the course of an evening  , then straight into overload lol     It was torture ,  it was uncomfortable , very lol     But now got to grips with it and its now a dialy ritual ,  still same dosing but i can handle it way better.

Actually really enjoying the current mct Celia batch  and the choccy i have just about nailed down in getting it spot on ,  normally a heavy hitter & a day time choccy.  

It was really bumpy getting to this stage but its working for me and beats the morphine !!!

• Like 5

Just made a batch about a week back. Think I maybe used the wrong micron sized filter as I ended up with a load of kief mixed though the oil. Mixed the two together and after a week of sitting it crumbles like some soft bubble hash. A happy accident :) smoking some now crumbled in on top of some Lemon Haze, damn its strong AF lol 

Quite nice through a pipe too. 

• Like 1

Depends on how you purged it imo. 

If done properly using a vacuum then I would be happy to vape it. Tasty I imagine.

I don't have access to a vacuum so when I made it I used heat to purge but that had a detrimental effect on the taste. It was rough to vape so I used it for edibles/tincture.

I focus on rosin or bubble or dry sift now for vaping and I use iso on used rosin pucks and left over from dry sifting to extract the last of the goodness out and purge/decarb the output over heat for night night caps. 

9 hours ago, OldFord said:

I hear you all too well mate ,   i went from the odd  1 or 2 neat J's a month slap band into MCT , choccy , edibles  all within a few wks ,   a J used to soked ove the course of an evening  , then straight into overload lol     It was torture ,  it was uncomfortable , very lol     But now got to grips with it and its now a dialy ritual ,  still same dosing but i can handle it way better.

Actually really enjoying the current mct Celia batch  and the choccy i have just about nailed down in getting it spot on ,  normally a heavy hitter & a day time choccy.  

It was really bumpy getting to this stage but its working for me and beats the morphine !!!

So far I’ve mostly used it mixed with mct oil 1g making 5ml of tincture. It certainly works. I’ve always decarbed before using a nebula. Last batch I did with out Decarb and super quick wash, this looked far too good to mix so I’ve been old school on a rizzla, again works great but I’m thinking of ejuice. Has anyone got a tried and tested pen and mix they could put me on too.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2023 at 1:22 PM, M Pamplemousse said:

Depends on how you purged it imo. 

If done properly using a vacuum then I would be happy to vape it. Tasty I imagine.

I don't have access to a vacuum so when I made it I used heat to purge but that had a detrimental effect on the taste. It was rough to vape so I used it for edibles/tincture.

I focus on rosin or bubble or dry sift now for vaping and I use iso on used rosin pucks and left over from dry sifting to extract the last of the goodness out and purge/decarb the output over heat for night night caps. 

What would you consider to be a sufficient purge with vacuum? I've got a basic setup which doesn't hold vacuum for longer than 5-10 mins so I have to constant turn the vacuum pump on. Would be a dream to own a proper vacuum oven.

22 hours ago, dingo bingo said:

What would you consider to be a sufficient purge with vacuum? I've got a basic setup which doesn't hold vacuum for longer than 5-10 mins so I have to constant turn the vacuum pump on. Would be a dream to own a proper vacuum oven.

No vacuum for purging. I’ve got a temperature controlled table top still to reclaim solvent, then last 200ml I put on a magnetic stirrer hot plate. Next step is a pain, when most of large bubbles have gone it’s onto a Pyrex plate for final purge. Then into the freezer for the dreaded scrape. I’ve experimented with lining the plate with PTFE sheet, with mixed results. I’m confident that it’s fully purged, only used it with mct oil for drops and smoking with rizzla, just ordered some dillutant and a couple of vape carts, see how it works.

For concentrates I use vape cotton in the bowl of a Vapcap 

Or the Divine Tribe Quartz Quest V4 atomizer on a box mod for portable load as you go dabbing

Or a slurp e (or is it e slurper?) setup at home with an enail controller