Sativa??

Ecto

Totally agree with the general tone of the thread, if you can find better value than subs, then good luck with that. 

Also agree with AngryD though, he makes a great point, being able to read in the same thread, the basic characteristics of the beans would be a superb addition. 

• Like 1

Yeah fair enough, I think most people aren't too bother because if you follow the "more free seeds" and "subbies picture thread" you'll find out everything you need to know about a particular cross. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, McHazy said:

If someone is interested in growing someone's else's offerings surely they can take 2 mins to do a search on em :yep:

It would be way easier to add a description. Give me some starting points which I can then follow up.

I do not want a couch lock high, nor do I want to spend an hour researching potentially the wrong type of seeds. 

I am down to search if the search feature works, there are workarounds but this is not productive having to go off-site to come back on-site. 

Do one search for every seed listed and time yourself. I see you in 2 hours after you have waited 50 times for the 21 seconds to pass.

@midsoup £25 on what?> indica, Sativa, 7 weeks flower, or 13  < that right there are three simple terms every grower would like to know before even thinking about buying.

• Like 1

You're putting the burden of the work onto the people who've already given up their time and space to do something for the community that pays them nothing? 

I've made some hacks that I've not sent in yet. The strain used as the male I never had a female of, any info on what it'd pass on would be guess work.

I get that it must be frustrating, but if it bothers you that much just buy some seeds from somewhere that lists all the info. These are dirt cheap after all, part of that is the potential randomness, I guess :yinyang:

Edited by silvester growdrobe
Typo
  • Like 9

The seeds are  nothing but a bonus for  subscribing, you aren't buying seeds, people make them and send them in to encourage people to sub and support the site, and sometimes to give others the chance to grow out some genetics that sometimes aren't freely available,   some crosses on the list sometimes have lots of info on them if sent in numbers and grown out lots,  lesser number batches not so much.

If you fancy anything on the list just ask if anyone has any info, it really  isn't that difficult!

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 9

Look at the hurdles in place just to find some basic information.

Pm the grower
Ask a question
Follow a thread just in case a photo is shown.

I could cull half of these seeds listed with a simple indica, sativa description.

Paying to support the forum, so why does the search feature not work? Why have I been forced to switch to firefox to use this site? Is this subbie money going into someone's pocket instead of forum upgrades?

ive always wanted some basic info on the subbie strains, like indica:sativa; yield maybe & flowering times approx

mystic

• Like 1

Just now, AngryDuck said:

Look at the hurdles in place just to find some basic information.

Pm the grower
Ask a question
Follow a thread just in case a photo is shown.

I could cull half of these seeds listed with a simple indica, sativa description.

Paying to support the forum, so why does the search feature not work? Why have I been forced to switch to firefox to use this site? Is this subbie money going into someone's pocket instead of forum upgrades?

Entitled much lol

Like I say follow those threads, get involved with the community, before long you'll know about whats on the list by default. It's not a seedbank, it's a community project, want to improve things, lend a hand. 

• Like 7

Just now, MindSoup said:

Entitled much lol

Like I say follow those threads, get involved with the community, before long you'll know about whats on the list by default. It's not a seedbank, it's a community project, want to improve things, lend a hand. 

A community project, So this should not be hard to update with the required information then. The future is bright?

There are 3 / 4 nonsubs within this thread alone who have asked for a description to make subbing easier. That's 100 quid a month or 400 for life. Just for a little block of text.

Leave it down to the supplier to attach the description when they send the seeds in. Could this be any easier? A lot easier than me spending hours searching

Entitled > Nah, just asking for basic info.

• Like 1

Guest Micromole Hole

Even if you did get a description - They are made up of multi hybrids throwing out genetic expressions from a multitude of different lineages. I don't see how anyone's going to make you happy. 

12 minutes ago, AngryDuck said:

Entitled > Nah, just asking for basic info.

To be handed to you on a silver platter* 

It's all available if you just get of your high horse and look/ask for it (just like the OP did instead of whining like a teenager lol).

If you think it's that important why don't you volunteer your time to compile it all and send it into Joolz? 

• Like 3

Just now, MindSoup said:

To be handed to you on a silver platter* 

It's all available if you just get of your high horse and look/ask for it (just like the OP did instead of whining like a teenager lol).

If you think it's that important why don't you volunteer your time to compile it all and send it into Joolz? 

It's all available if I spend the next 2 hours searching, right?

Yeah nice one.

There are 36 to choose from. if I spend 15-mins on each one. How long is this going to take? and 15mins is not enough time to warrant 5-6 months time growing.

I just searched for one and there were 676 results. so now I have to go through all the junk too that is not related to my search.

Expecting anyone who is thinking about subbing to go through this each and every time? Must lose out on a lot of benjammins