Growers ark custom nutes

stummer

Always used canna nutes, no reason really. Was just what a mate used who grew before me so I followed suit. I see growers ark offer custom nutes based on your water. Just thought that’s always got to be the best option ain’t it? Then wondered why everyone doesn’t use that? Is it a case of it maybe costing a bit more and people doing just fine with standard one size fits all type nutes? Don’t get me wrong I’m not thinking “omg I can get 20% more yield” or any of the other stuff newbies think when buying some product. Just thinking it sounds like custom nutes would be more optimal for the plants?

Worst case scenario it'd be less faffing about at the mixing stage I imagine, gotta be worth it for an easy life hasn't it?

I've thought about the custom nutes a few times but I'm reluctant to move away from the universally applicable do anything dry feeds I've been on for a few years

:yinyang:

• Like 1

i enquired about it, but was told theres not much point, i use the hardwater coco range, and only have to add in 0.15g/l of epsom salt,

• Like 1

I often wonder how custom their nutes are, like if I got my water tested and was like "I use *insert proprietary nute brand* to good effect, do you guys reckon you can do me a better mix?" I wonder what they'd come back with.

Maybe it's something I can look into when life gets a bit more settled.

:yinyang:

I almost pulled the trigger on the custom nutes, but GA gave me easy instructions on how much Epsom salt I needed to add to make my water ok, and it's worked so far

• Like 1