Mimosa Bruce Banner XL Auto® [New 2023]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Mimosa Bruce Banner XL Auto®

mimosa-bruce-banner-xl-auto.jpg

An 8th Generation autoflowering strain. The stable hybridization of two excellent strains developed from US genetics. The product of crossing a specially selected very aromatic and resinous elite clone from the popular Mimosa family [Clementine (Tangie x Lemon Skunk) x Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple)] with our own Bruce Banner Auto® (SWS91).

Mimosa Bruce Banner XL Auto® (SWS101) is an extra-large autoflowering strain with highly resinous and aromatic buds.

These plants have a truly exquisite scent that is particularly sweet and attractive, with shades of citrus fruits reminiscent of mandarin and strawberry, fresh cypress, and pleasant undertones of smoked cheese. It has a potent, happy, even euphoric, and long-lasting effect that enhances the imagination and creativity. Some plants develop flowers and leaves with purple and reddish hues at the end of the flowering period.

Variety SWS101
Índica: 35,5% / Sativa: 64,4% / Ruderalis: 0,1%
THC: 18-26% / CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-550 g/m²
Outdoor Yield: 50-170 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 50-130 cm
Effects: Creativity, Happiness, Stimulating
Taste: Citrus, Sweet, Mandarin, Strawberry, Crypress, Cheese

sello_usa_color_apagado.png negro_autofloreciente_es.png sello_negro_8g.png sello_IS_negro_35_65.png

>> Mimosa Bruce Banner XL Auto® <<

VIDEO:

https://vimeo.com/802998724

21.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed this new offering had over 150 views and not a single comment !      Quite sad to see guys.    

All the best with the wonderful new arrivals :yep:         

Hi OldFord!

Thanks for your post and the kind words :smoke:

Hopefully soon we will be able to have a chance to get some initiatives running in this forum to bring back the best growers from UK420 to where they belong: the Sweet Seeds® subforum :guitar:

Well, in the meanwhile, if you have a chance, try some or our new strains. We're really seeing (more like smelling and getting kicked on the brain with) great quality genetics. I mean, as you know they were already great in yield, trichome production, effects and organoleptic qualities, but now it's another level and everyone should give them a try.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi OldFord!

Thanks for your post and the kind words :smoke:

Hopefully soon we will be able to have a chance to get some initiatives running in this forum to bring back the best growers from UK420 to where they belong: the Sweet Seeds® subforum :guitar:

Well, in the meanwhile, if you have a chance, try some or our new strains. We're really seeing (more like smelling and getting kicked on the brain with) great quality genetics. I mean, as you know they were already great in yield, trichome production, effects and organoleptic qualities, but now it's another level and everyone should give them a try.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

Sorry to quote but cant tag mate :yep:          Yeah its sad to see the once busy Sweets forum now a ghost town !      Hopefully it will boom once more :george:

Seen some rather nice sounding new releases  !!     I love the sound of the Strawberry Cola Sherbet  ,  i can see that in the garden next year.

Im gonna ask ,  even though i know the answer lol     Have your powers at be ... the bosses ... decided to ship to the UK yet ???

As i said to you before , i got the major arse and stopped running diaries on Sweets , as you know ,  the plants still get grown :yep:   i simply dont advertise them ! 

I love the Sweets gear , been nothing but reliable ,  i just struggle to get what i want when i want it ,  cant grab last item stock ,  often finding older stock on shelves.

Its just a pain in the arse ,  not the Sweets teams fault ,  i get that and have nothing but love for you guys  Apolo , Jaypp , your good self  :yep:   

When they can ship direct again .... i will more than happily show off well cooked  Outdoor Sweets plants again.

In the mean time i wish you guys all the best & great success with your new cultivars and upcoming drive to get the forum going again :george:     

Hi again mate,

And thanks for your post and all the kind words ;)

Of course the issue of the shippings to the UK are also on the table, as we really want to have that solved as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, there are many online seed shops that ship to the UK and stock our gear. I think it's easy to find a reliable one, but if you have any difficulty send me a PM and I'll check that for you.

Or maybe you can find some in here -> https://sweetseeds.es/blog/en/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/grows-reino-unido/

Swet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2023 at 0:11 AM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Hi again mate,

And thanks for your post and all the kind words ;)

Of course the issue of the shippings to the UK are also on the table, as we really want to have that solved as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, there are many online seed shops that ship to the UK and stock our gear. I think it's easy to find a reliable one, but if you have any difficulty send me a PM and I'll check that for you.

Or maybe you can find some in here -> https://sweetseeds.es/blog/en/directorio-de-negocios/wpbdp_category/grows-reino-unido/

Swet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy  ,  much appreciated mate    Will grab some :yep:      Out of curiosity sir ,  would one have any Snow Fruit hiding anywhere ?    

I grabbed a few other last units by means of a friend in your wonderful part of the world ,  would LOVE to play with Snow Fruit again , really sad to see it go. 

All the best sir