Long time lurker - and definitely a noob!

WatchingTheGrass

Hi,

I've been reading this forum for some years now and making plans to build a space and start a grow.

Life has got in the way quite often - I started off by researching small MH and HPS lamps, then CMH and finally now have an LED light! I started gathering everything I'll need about a year ago and I'm now finally getting close to finishing my growing space!

This forum has been invaluable in getting me this far, but I still seem to have lots of questions, so I'm you'll hear from me again soon!

• Like 20

I remember being where you are more than a few years ago now. Congratulations on taking the step out of the shadows we're not a bad bunch (well outside the current affairs section at least)

Looking forward to seeing you about the place get a diary up it will be an invaluable learning tool for you and something you can one day look back on to see how far you've come.

Welcome aboard 

Edited by NezA
  • Like 13

hi mr grass,, welcome aboard m8 , hope you are a good reader,, there is a lot to learn. an every day is a school day.:toldya: very interesting hobby

• Like 5

Welcome aboard mate,people on here are a great help & there's no stupid questions if you don't know the answer.

Little tip,if you google your question followed by uk420,you'll get decent results.

Here's to happy growing & bountiful crops :hippy:

(Nearly finished his grow space lol ,who's going to tell him ? )

Edited by Rhubarb & Flustered
  • Like 6

Just now, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

Welcome aboard mate,people on here are a great help & there's no stupid questions if you don't know the answer.

Little tip,if you google your question followed by uk420,you'll get decent results.

Here's to happy growing & bountiful crops :hippy:

(Nearly finished his grow space lol ,who's going to tell him ? )

got ya mate , in year 4 now ! time to renovate the grow room big time lollol 

• Like 1